Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 4 - revealed

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Literally that's mostly false. Almost all those things you mentioned are in DBFZ :mjlol:

Baby Vegeta has 2 OOzaru Supers
Frieza can transform into Golden Frieza and S. Broly goes Super Saiyan during his Supers. Kid Goku goes Super Saiyan 4 Goku in one of his Supers
Killing characters with a lvl 3 will cause some stages to completely transform. Not to mention Dramatic Finishes that take story beats right from DBZ/Super
Zamasu has flight and Super Dash is DBFZ's form of flight.

I guess there are no beam struggles for real but some beams will cancel each other out.
Sorry by no Ozarus I mean no playable ozarus or Ozaru enemies, Just ozaru cutscenes. You cant just blow up islands like in the Tenkaichi series. Plus you don't see an issue with one character being able to actually fly in a series where everyone can fly? Super dash is not flying, you can't stay in the air indefinitely after a super dash.

Come on bro, I'm not saying dbfz is a bad game but it's not a dbz sim. Most of the dbz shyt you can do in dbfz are cutscenes that you have no control over

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry by no Ozarus I mean no playable ozarus or Ozaru enemies, Just ozaru cutscenes. You cant just blow up islands like in the Tenkaichi series. Plus you don't see an issue with one character being able to actually fly in a series where everyone can fly? Super dash is not flying, you can't stay in the air indefinitely after a super dash.

Come on bro, I'm not saying dbfz is a bad game but it's not a dbz sim. Most of the dbz shyt you can do in dbfz are cutscenes that you have no control over
Those cutsecenes are enough for me because you have to make them happen. It's the perfect DBZ sim to me.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Bruh what. This so random lol.
That's what I'm saying :russ:

One of my friends on Facebook shared it

I was like this shyt fake as fukk :mjlol:

Then I saw it was legit, I was like whoa :whoo:

Bandai must be out of ideas and was like fukk it, yall been asking for it :manny:

This shyt gonna be hype af tho :banderas:

Gonna be bout 500 characters:damn:

Last edited:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
DBFZ is the best DBZ game ever you're out of your game.mind if you can't see that. Those old PS2 DBZ games were complete GARBAGE. DBFZ should have been created nearly 20 years ago and never looked back. But now they're looking back like dumbasses.
There’s a reason everyone is going crazy for this game. There’s a reason BT3 copies still going for $150+. Casuals like me don’t care about that technical fighting bullshyt.

I want a 500 character lineup, a fighting controls that are actually fun, a massively broken and unbalanced characters, and crazy ass transformations and beam battles.

If I want to put Jiren and Tao Pai Pai against each other, I don’t expect a fair fight. I want a one hitter quitter. :heh: