Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 4 - revealed

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ironic you're bringing up something you don't get :pachaha:
I've gotten more then every man in your family combined loser :mjlol:

And you're putting p*ssy on a pedestal. That's weak minded shyt. Base your life on how much p*ssy you get bruhs.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I've gotten more then every man in your family combined loser :mjlol:

And you're putting p*ssy on a pedestal. That's weak minded shyt. Base your life on how much p*ssy you get bruhs.
Yet you arguing for pages mad as shyt bout an anime fighting game then proceed to talk about putting p*ssy on a pedestal. Is that what you tell yourself when you wake up in the morning next to your stained body pillow of Bulma?
Yeah...you not getting no p*ssy out here incel.:umad:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yet you arguing for pages mad as shyt bout an anime fighting game then proceed to talk about putting p*ssy on a pedestal. Is that what you tell yourself when you wake up in the morning next to your stained body pillow of Bulma?
Yeah...you not getting no p*ssy out here incel.:umad:
Let me put yo bytch ass on ignore. Didn't even read this last post p*ssy. Peace out nikka.

Daps
When this shyt gonna have some gameplay shown?
Best bet is Tokyo Game show which is next month on the 22nd/23r,d or Jump Festa which is in exactly 3 months. Some people think we'll get some news during Gamescon which is in 6 days.

The moderator who announced this during Battle Hour said this was in early development.

Last edited:
Daps
Yall KNOW this shyt about to be ass lol
50-50 chance.

Honestly, the hype behind this game and the nostalgia power makes it too big to fail financially unless they make the combat like Ultimate Tenkaichi, and that's unlikely since they know it would turn most of the playerbase off.

As far as gameplay goes, it's too easy to screw up. Either give us a big roster like the old ones where even minor characters like Obuni can get a spot in, or skimp out on the roster and focus on improving the combat and features and visuals.

We won't be seeing a trailer with gameplay for a while so we can't gauge it's quality yet. The only thing we know about it is the stuff we got from that teaser
  • the models are going to be clean
  • the transformation cutscenes, the impact frames, and the animations are all going to be incredible
  • the maps are going to be too realistic looking (like in Jump force)
  • the particle effects, the shading, and the textures are all good.
  • they still can't get the auras to be anime accurate (every 3D DB game has this problem and a very small minority of fans care about it so it's a nonissue)
And that's just assuming what we saw wasn't made for the trailer. The fact that it's been nearly 6 months since we got any news is telling me they announced this game too early and it was likely developed like less than a month before the Battle Hour trailer.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
50-50 chance.

Honestly, the hype behind this game and the nostalgia power makes it too big to fail financially unless they make the combat like Ultimate Tenkaichi, and that's unlikely since they know it would turn most of the playerbase off.

As far as gameplay goes, it's too easy to screw up. Either give us a big roster like the old ones where even minor characters like Obuni can get a spot in, or skimp out on the roster and focus on improving the combat and features and visuals.

We won't be seeing a trailer with gameplay for a while so we can't gauge it's quality yet. The only thing we know about it is the stuff we got from that teaser
  • the models are going to be clean
  • the transformation cutscenes, the impact frames, and the animations are all going to be incredible
  • the maps are going to be too realistic looking (like in Jump force)
  • the particle effects, the shading, and the textures are all good.
  • they still can't get the auras to be anime accurate (every 3D DB game has this problem and a very small minority of fans care about it so it's a nonissue)
And that's just assuming what we saw wasn't made for the trailer. The fact that it's been nearly 6 months since we got any news is telling me they announced this game too early and it was likely developed like less than a month before the Battle Hour trailer.
Basically this…majority of the people who are hyped for this game. Already know what to expect for the most part. A big roaster, a story mode, matchups that doesn’t make sense, basic gameplay, large stages, and beam struggles.