Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 4 - revealed

Genos

Superstar
Daps
That's what I'm saying all the 3d DBZ games are the same and are garbage. They're fighting games without all the fighting game mechanics. No mixups, no corner carry combos, no real setups, and barely any footsies.

These games are just mashers and I hated them. I just played them bc I loved DBZ so much. But once they figured out let's make a real fighting game out of this IP there was no reason to go back.
Breh there are 3 series of dbz games going on right now? :why:

Kakarot, fighterz, xenoverse why do you think this is taking away from fighterz, which is getting an update in a few months. We get it, you like fighting games. So do I, but not everyone wants to play 2d fighters all the time

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you have dragon ball Xenoverse 2 on pc you pretty much have a tenkaichi with mods and slots can be added.

Like others have said would much rather a fighterZ 2.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh there are 3 series of dbz games going on right now? :why:

Kakarot, fighterz, xenoverse why do you think this is taking away from fighterz, which is getting an update in a few months. We get it, you like fighting games. So do I, but not everyone wants to play 2d fighters all the time
Still no reason to bring this bullshyt back. They were trash.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
That's what I'm saying all the 3d DBZ games are the same and are garbage. They're fighting games without all the fighting game mechanics. No mixups, no corner carry combos, no real setups, and barely any footsies.

These games are just mashers and I hated them. I just played them bc I loved DBZ so much. But once they figured out let's make a real fighting game out of this IP there was no reason to go back.
No one is stopping you from continuing to play FighterZ. FighterZ 2 will come out eventually. It was too successful not to. Now go shave your neckbeard and stop raging :pachaha:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION

Stop crying incel.