Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 4 - revealed

Genos

Superstar
Daps
:camby::camby::camby:

Literally, no DBZ game should be made if it isn't similar to DBFZ. Just call me when DBFZ2 is announced. All DBZ games prior were ass. We just played them because that is all we had.
Speak for yourself nikka, I was just playing tenkaichi 3 2 weeks ago and it's still good. Dbfz is a good fighting game but not good dbz game

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
fukk this just give us Legacy Of Goku 1 & 2 for the Switch.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea i have no interest in this lol. Tenkahichi is amazing visually but it's no different then xenoverse honestly gameplay wise.
Guess we wont get a proper DBFZ sequel for another 3 years or so. At least the original has rollback now.
Yeah I would’ve been more hyped for a Budokai 4 because Budokai 3 was the GOAT DBZ game bar none to me but I fukked with the Tenkaichi series heavy.:hubie:

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Sooooo what's the difference between this and fighter Z??
Literally everything but the IP. :mjlol:
Speak for yourself nikka, I was just playing tenkaichi 3 2 weeks ago and it's still good. Dbfz is a good fighting game but not good dbz game
I call it the opposite. Damn near the worst FG GOAT System Works ever made, but the polish was crazy.

Every single move was taken from the source material, down to the buttons. :wow:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DBFZ is the best DBZ game ever you're out of your mind if you can't see that. Those old PS2 DBZ games were complete GARBAGE. DBFZ should have been created nearly 20 years ago and never looked back. But now they're looking back like dumbasses.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I remember playing Dragon Ball GT on PS1 with the adapter that lets you play Japanese games. :wow:

Db_gt_box.jpg

I can’t believe how many DBZ games it’s been since the days of having no American versions.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
DBFZ is the best DBZ game ever you're out of your mind if you can't see that. Those old PS2 DBZ games were complete GARBAGE. DBFZ should have been created nearly 20 years ago and never looked back. But now they're looking back like dumbasses.
You can't even fly and destroy an island in dbfz, No beam struggles, no ozarus, no transformations, youre limited to a tiny 2d plane. There is no dbfz match that looks like an episode of dbz. And i love dbfz, I play it almost every day buts it's a fun fighting game. In terms of "playing dbz" Kakarot and the Tenkaichi games are top tier.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't even fly and destroy an island in dbfz, No beam struggles, no ozarus, no transformations, youre limited to a tiny 2d plane. There is no dbfz match that looks like an episode of dbz. And i love dbfz, I play it almost every day buts it's a fun fighting game. In terms of "playing dbz" Kakarot and the Tenkaichi games are top tier.
Literally that's mostly false. Almost all those things you mentioned are in DBFZ :mjlol:

Baby Vegeta has 2 OOzaru Supers
Frieza can transform into Golden Frieza and S. Broly goes Super Saiyan during his Supers. Kid Goku goes Super Saiyan 4 Goku in one of his Supers
Killing characters with a lvl 3 will cause some stages to completely transform. Not to mention Dramatic Finishes that take story beats right from DBZ/Super
Zamasu has flight and Super Dash is DBFZ's form of flight.

I guess there are no beam struggles for real but some beams will cancel each other out.