Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 4 - revealed

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
I never really understood the the love for the Budokai Tenkaichi games and I played damn near all of them as a kid. They all had the same story which is what everyone hated about dragon ball games and they all damn near played the same to me.

It had some cool shyt like mid-gameplay transformations, stage destruction and bucuu characters but all those games were pretty mid.:manny:

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Give us a dbfz or tekken like depth to the fighting mechanics, make every character viable and balanced and then it would be classic

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
This cool but I want either Raging Blast 3 or a RB 1 + 2 HD Collection

could you imagine if this shyt plays like UT? :mjlol:

Last edited:

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Give us a dbfz or tekken like depth to the fighting mechanics, make every character viable and balanced and then it would be classic
I doubt that's happening. Fighting games of that caliber get to the low-50's when it comes to roster size at best.

The first thing people were talking about was roster size as if BT3 wasn't bloated to hell and back, but apparently, the streets need Frieza Soldier and Great Ape Fasha back.

BT3 was fairly complex though.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
The memories of 2 & 3 :wow: I'm finna start smoking weed again and reconnect with all my high school friends or else it ain't gonna feel the same.