Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, the music they played during that Goku vs Gohan fight was dope as fukk. Made the fight that much hyper.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man yall up in here talking about Goku going true SSJG, fukk outta here :scusthov:

we all know who gonna have that shyt on lock :mjgrin:, especially having his baby girl :mjohno:

he got all the reasons in the world.. with a pure heart at that :troll:.. to reach that new level :ahh:

And about Hoehan, he out here going all out in a sparring match.. all in his feelings!.. like he trying to prove something after getting his ass whoop by his green daddy twice :smh:, the writers need to stop with these asspulls of giving random people bottomless wells of unfounded strength. This nicca was a nerd who couldn't even throw a punch not too long ago and was licking ice cream cones in the park alone as the kid who looked up to him from another timeline looked on in disgust :smh:. Now he out here causing Earfquakes and shyt, fukk outta here! I hope female brolly give him that fade in the opening 10 seconds of the tourny.

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
The nikka Gohan was going so hard for all the times Goku abandoned him, showed up with his real dad in the cut :demonic:

Gohan: you disrespected my hood, i couldnt back then but... TODAY I GOT TIME CUZ

Goku: :russ: u silly gohan, anyways Tie--

Gohan::pacspit: nikka I SAID YOU GON RUN MY FADE OL bytch AZZ OLD HEAD

Piccolo: :obama:

Tien::merchant:

Goku::gucci: well damn... Aight lil nikka square up

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
:francis:sometimes you gotta let things die. dbz ended nicely with goku going to train uub.
:francis:how many times they're gonna bring freeza back. how many times are they gonna keep shoving the same things down our throats
:francis:how is all this going to go in between buu being defeated and goku vs uub
:francis:they really milking this for all they can get but hey :yeshrug:
:camby: