Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Would've been cool if we got a scene of Gohan talking to a passed out Goku à la Pacey from Dawson's Creek before all this.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Gohan was not playing any games. The way he was so serious during the fight reminded me of Future Gohan from Trunks' timeline. Giving everyone the business.

That new ki beam he used :ohhh:

Isolating his ki into his punches:wow:

Defending Piccolo until his blast was ready:wow:

Handling Kakarot and Tien in base form:blessed:

What really made me proud about this episode is that it was a real fight. Father and son using techniques to fight. We haven't seen a fight like this since Cell vs Kakarot.

:jawalrus:

When Gohan was gunning towards Kakarot with that Dragon Fist, I knew Piccolo trained him with that.

Two things, I think we saw Gohan raise his power in that clash, most likely from being around God ki at his highest form and Kakarot using more power than was shown.

He said it himself to Gohan, they will both get stronger and push further ahead together. A burst of power like that from Gohan isn't anything unexpected.

Vegeta stans, we coming for you
:ufdup:

Kid Bu

Pro
Daps
Mmh Gohan has not surpassed SSblue. Gohan only hit him twice as a SSJB. Goku use SSJBKK because Gohan begged him. I'm happy that is back, anyway. Ah, U10 is fukked. Rumoosh, fukk you.:martin:

Anyway, Gohan, 17, Piccolo etc are lucky they're living in a universe dictated by Toei writers writing whatever the hell they want on the spot. Like making characters with zero latent potential back in Z somehow have SUPER potential and reach god tier just like that:ehh:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Song at the end should be Gohan Back :stylin:

Gohan needs to put the durag back on and dab on them again :lawd:

CW8kOjdWEAE2YLe.jpg
Gohan at his absolute corniest and you want to bring that back :scust: :camby:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mmh Gohan has not surpassed SSblue. Gohan only hit him twice as a SSJB. Goku use SSJBKK because Gohan begged him. I'm happy that is back, anyway. Ah, U10 is fukked. Rumoosh, fukk you.:martin:

Anyway, Gohan, 17, Piccolo etc are lucky they're living in a universe dictated by Toei writers writing whatever the hell they want on the spot. Like making characters with zero latent potential back in Z somehow have SUPER potential and reach god tier just like that:ehh:

Don't know why it's so hard for yall to accept that Piccolo and 17 have been training since the end of the Cell and Buu sagas. All we ever seen Piccolo doing is training and it's not a reach to think 17 had been training the entire time. Gohan has always had that "untapped" potential, so much so that even Vegeta said earlier in Super that Gohan has more potential than anyone.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
They always did shyt like that...like a day of training in high gravity and you're 10x stronger and shyt. Literally "SUPER KAME GURU" (which is the stupidest name in db history) laid hands on krillin and he became strong enough to fight freiza for a short period of time. Gohan...shyt, pretty much every powerup he got was because of near death or some magic shyt (which is a lot for why I don't fux with Gohan) I mean...they wrote in that near death is an instant Saiyan powerup as an auth hack to boost powers.

Only goten and trunks came out the gates bout it bout it. Only Vegeta and Piccolo trained his way up (and even THEY had Saiyan death hack and fusion with nail and guru) The rest had insane boosts.
That's just a Abridged thing bruh :skip:. He was always just called Guru.

And Gohan back yall :blessed:, but why they gotta do my boy Tien like that :mjcry:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
aight, so i was thinking: i think gohan might get the white transformation....i say that cause when he goes mystic, his aura is white, and he said he didnt want to go ss (insert a color)....so i think when he hits his max in mystic form, they'll let him turn 'white'....

as for the new goku transformation: i dont know what color he gonna go...will he go back to red? he was only red for a split sec and that's supposed to be the true ssg....will they let him get a look similar to that ss4 transformation from gt?.....it would be cool if the new level is something like that....

i cant wait for the the tourney....at first it's gonna be all about strategy, that's where tien, piccolo, roshi, krillin, 18, and buu gonna shine....the plans/combos they gonna come up with gonna be wiping people out left/right.....then once the number of fighters start dwindling down, goku, vegeta, gohan, and 17 gonna let loose cause it's gonna be a battle of the strongest....i cant fukking wait....

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
That's just a Abridged thing bruh :skip:. He was always just called Guru.

And Gohan back yall :blessed:, but why they gotta do my boy Tien like that :mjcry:
:wow: they really fukked with my mind like that. I havent seen the namekian shyt in years, didnt realize they made it up :heh: i just got mandela'd

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
where are yaw getting this new form shyt from? :leostare:

we just making guesses, shooting the shyt...the reason i (and others) figure goku has a new form is cause he's going ssb mixed with kk easy as shyt now...and in the series, whenever he is able to go to what his previous limit was so easily, it normally means he has a new max and transformation, which he doesnt show till necessary....so we should see it in the tourney when he fights jiren....

they also hinted at gohan getting a new form too...he's gotten that fighting bug back, and he's reached his limit at his current mystic form....which means he should get a new form/limit soon too....probably in the tourney as well....maybe he gets it when fighting the female broly....*crosses fingers*

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
that episode preview for next week was pretty cool, we see frost charging at hit with poison spikes in his tail, and he was under some cloak thing which must mean he was in disguise while he was on the run:lupe: cant wait to see him interact with frieza:wow:

but most importantly, hit byke:wow:

Last edited: