Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Wait where did all this Frieza coming back talk come from. What I miss? :dahell:
future ep spoilers because summaries drop in japan a few weeks early. I think its ep 93:manny: most fans on different sites been wanting freeza or cell on the team even before they started gathering members

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
future ep spoilers because summaries drop in japan a few weeks early. I think its ep 93:manny: most fans on different sites been wanting freeza or cell on the team even before they started gathering members
Gotcha. I don't see how it's gonna work tho since Frieza hates all their guts :pachaha:

Maybe Beerus forces Frieza to fight :jbhmm:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotcha. I don't see how it's gonna work tho since Frieza hates all their guts :pachaha:

Maybe Beerus forces Frieza to fight :jbhmm:
That's what the was thinking. Frieza hates these saiyans down to his core to the point that I would think he would let the universe be destroyed rather than help them. I mean dude is already dead so he doesn't have anything to lose by sitting this one out.
There has to be some type of bargain made.

king-laylow

Orale holmes..
Daps
Reppin
Califas
That's what the was thinking. Frieza hates these saiyans down to his core to the point that I would think he would let the universe be destroyed rather than help them. I mean dude is already dead so he doesn't have anything to lose by sitting this one out.
There has to be some type of bargain made.

yeah the bargain will be, either you do this or
dragon-ball-super-beerus-destroys-zamasu-o.gif

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cell aint shyt without the absorption of the droids tho ...
He was in perfect form during the fight with Gohan after he self destructed.

He doesn't need to absorb the androids now

They also showed him as perfect cell in hell during the fight with Goku and kid buu

Still Cell < Frieza:yeshrug: