Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
aight, so i was thinking: i think gohan might get the white transformation....i say that cause when he goes mystic, his aura is white, and he said he didnt want to go ss (insert a color)....so i think when he hits his max in mystic form, they'll let him turn 'white'....

as for the new goku transformation: i dont know what color he gonna go...will he go back to red? he was only red for a split sec and that's supposed to be the true ssg....will they let him get a look similar to that ss4 transformation from gt?.....it would be cool if the new level is something like that....

i cant wait for the the tourney....at first it's gonna be all about strategy, that's where tien, piccolo, roshi, krillin, 18, and buu gonna shine....the plans/combos they gonna come up with gonna be wiping people out left/right.....then once the number of fighters start dwindling down, goku, vegeta, gohan, and 17 gonna let loose cause it's gonna be a battle of the strongest....i cant fukking wait....
Yeah I think Gohan going SSJ white might as well be confirmed by now. It seems like the logical next step as far as transformations go (its been hyped up since SSBKK was the thing)

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
For the time being, these last two episodes should put those Krillin vs Tien debates to rest.
Krillin never fought either Piccolo nor Gohan. Gohan would wash Krillin even worse than Tien did straight up. Tien trusted that Gohan would go 1v1 with Goku the way Goku was doing it with him. Tien probably would've pushed Piccolo.

essentially Tien treated it like a normal battle, while Krillin probably would've been using some stratagem. Tien would WASH Krillin though

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Gohan
Frieza
Vegeta
Goku

Top half of uni 7 is stacked itll be interesting to see how the other universes match up. Also frost vs frieza should be fun you know he gon say something :lolbron:
I think Frieza is probably gonna son Frost, ala Vegeta/Cabba. Probably unlock Frost's final (final) form on some Cooler shyt. Something I'd prefer over seeing another Golden transformation

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
I think Frieza is probably gonna son Frost, ala Vegeta/Cabba. Probably unlock Frost's final (final) form on some Cooler shyt. Something I'd prefer over seeing another Golden transformation
Freiza never got the cooler form so it will prob be frost version of the golden form.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Krillin never fought either Piccolo nor Gohan. Gohan would wash Krillin even worse than Tien did straight up. Tien trusted that Gohan would go 1v1 with Goku the way Goku was doing it with him. Tien probably would've pushed Piccolo.

essentially Tien treated it like a normal battle, while Krillin probably would've been using some stratagem. Tien would WASH Krillin though

Krillin and Gohan recently had a sparring match.

Gohan wanted to make sure Krillin was ready for the tournament, so they had a match similar to the one Gohan/Piccolo and Goku/Tien had and Krillin ended up winning because of his strategy and new techniques.

Mind you this was before Gohan became GoHAM.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Krillin and Gohan recently had a sparring match.

Gohan wanted to make sure Krillin was ready for the tournament, so they had a match similar to the one Gohan/Piccolo and Goku/Tien had and Krillin ended up winning because of his strategy and new techniques.

Mind you this was before Gohan became GoHAM.
I forgot about that

Yeah Gohan would've still handled him tho, mentally he came in that cocky as fukk. He didn't overestimate tien at all

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
It's strange getting good payoffs in single Dragonball episodes, but it's a welcome feeling, while longer arcs remain in the cut.

With that said... GOTDAMN :damn:

shyt almost had me thinking of Goku/Majin Vegeta, without the hatred.

Goku's instant transmission mid battle is just :wow:

Gohan gonna be straight when he starts fighting without needing prove himself.

Animation was on point.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goku has finally lost it. Why would he make Gohan the leader of the team? Good luck having Vegeta or Frieza listen to anything he suggest. Has Gohan even won a fight in all of Super? He's racking up more L's than Yamcha at this rate.

They spent all these episodes showcasing how dumb Gohan is when it comes to fighting just to make him the leader? It's almost like Goku is setting up handicaps to make the tournament more difficult and interesting for himself.

Gohan hasn't learned anything or atleast it seems that way. He's still too focused on doing whatever it takes to get stronger rather than doing whatever it takes to win. He's too reliant on his power. All he wanted was for Goku to go full power against him which is fine but I have no doubt Goku could have ended the fight without going SSB or even using SSB Kaioken if he wanted.

Gohan reminds me of a famous child actor that grows up and still hangs onto his childhood roles while everyone else grew up, got better at acting and starting winning Oscars. Gohan always depended on his emotional outburst to win and put him over the edge. But now even that power isn't enough. If Cell was at equal power level to Gohan, Gohan would have lost to him. Buu's child-like personality was even able to outsmart Gohan. Gohan can only win if he vastly outclasses his opponent, that's why he wanted Goku to go all out so he could test his limits. You see that sucker shyt he pulled on Tien?? That's how Gohan gets down. He misses that feeling and just wants to overpower people like he used to.

Gohan still aint' shyt.

His plan for the tournament is to find the weakest dudes in the ring and relive his childhood.