Dragon Age: The Veilguard (October 31, 2024)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Sources familiar with the fantasy role-playing adventure confirm the game is on track for release in 2023. When I reached out to EA about the release date, a spokesperson says the company hasn’t announced the date and has no plans to share it yet.

Holding back during this EA Play is just about enabling the publisher to get the game into position to begin marketing it in earnest. That will likely start in 2022.

And what should we expect from the game itself? Well, don’t worry about EA trying to bring the connected, online live-service model to Dragon Age. BioWare is building the next Dragon Age as a single-player narrative adventure, just like the previous entries in the series.

Blessed Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Never played Inquisition. Is it worth checkin out while we wait for this? Loved Origins but hated 2, btw.

I'm going to put it this way. If you love MMO type of combat with a shyt load of random fetch quests, this game is the shyt. Now with that being said, GET OUT OF THE FIRST AREA AS SOON AS YOU CAN!

Most people even this koala kept doing every quest in existence in the first area without realizing that there is a lot of content spread throughout the game. As far as the story goes:scust:. You are not going to get that Dragon Age 1 feel at all. Its just a retarded typical RPG trope of a story. Beyond those issues, the game is so beautiful and still holds up to this very day.

I would jump into it. I was thinking of actually completing the game after I finish getting over my No Man's Sky addiction.