Games from the xbox showcase coming to ps5

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sony don’t have shyt right now. it’s just what it is. Games take forever to make and all their studios are working on the obvious sequels.

People have not yet grasped how much microsoft now owns. They could probably do another conference just as big if they wanted.

Sony will never have a conference as good as this past xbox one until/unless they buy/build more studios. They’ve actually contracted greatly over the last decade or so.

I thought it was because all the games they had cooking were GAAS that they decided to scrap.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sony don’t have shyt right now. it’s just what it is. Games take forever to make and all their studios are working on the obvious sequels.

People have not yet grasped how much microsoft now owns. They could probably do another conference just as big if they wanted.

Sony will never have a conference as good as this past xbox one until/unless they buy/build more studios. They’ve actually contracted greatly over the last decade or so.

Conferences :hula: actually selling games and consoles

Yall have been talking about winning “E3” for the past 3 years and xbox continues to sell worse to the point where they are porting their big games to playstation now lol

Watch when the NPD for june comes out and xbox is still in 3rd place after switch :deadrose:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
No reason for any reasonable person to own a xbox these days
Correct me if I'm wrong, this is a thread made by some Stans anticipating games from the Xbox show. Did your own show not live up to expectations?

Now you're simple logic concludes that because these games are multiplatform that Sony wins because of horizon adventures :bryan:
Not going to debate who has the better first party or third party support. What I'll challenge every time you utter something this stupid is why Xbox is relevant. Without Gamepass it has the better future but with Gamepass you can play all of that for like 150-180. Or you can buy 3 of them and then you have to buy the other 50 titles that'll land in the service by years end. And then hundreds more each year afterwards.

Gamepass makes PlayStation obsolete and you know it. Your exclusives are not even that good anymore :yawn:

In conclusion, if these games coming to PlayStation means there's no reason to get an Xbox. Then by that same logic those games being in Gamepass negates the need to have a PlayStation :wow: unless you think the upcoming exclusives are better on Sony. Maybe last gen but not today, 2024 :stop:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I thought it was because all the games they had cooking were GAAS that they decided to scrap.
They just don’t have a lot.

Spider-man DLC
Wolverine
GOT2
GOW3
Horizon
TLOU3

Is about it. All that stuff in various levels of production so it will all never be in one show. 3rd parties are less willing to sign exclusive deals. The earliest we will probably see any of this is maybe Spider-man DLC later this year.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Conferences :hula: actually selling games and consoles

Yall have been talking about winning “E3” for the past 3 years and xbox continues to sell worse to the point where they are porting their big games to playstation now lol

Watch when the NPD for june comes out and xbox is still in 3rd place after switch :deadrose:
Now sales matter more than actual games to play.

@gurf you reading this shyt :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Now sales matter more than actual games to play.

@gurf you reading this shyt :wow:

You’re bragging about putting on a show with more multiplatform games (and first party games coming to ps5) than xbox games. Congrats, xbox is the best at marketing games for the dominate console lol

And sony has released 5x’s as many games this year as microsoft has. The only thing microsoft has released is Hellblade 2 and yall couldn’t even be bothered to finish it 💀

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
until Space Marine 2 and DBZ come out, damn right.

manly, hard hitting combat, tried something different, untouchable visuals. no open world bloat.

whats yours.. fukking concord? :mjlol:

FF7 Rebirth, then Helldivers 2

You essentially went this entire year and the best thing you played lasted 5 hours 💀

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You’re bragging about putting on a show with more multiplatform games (and first party games coming to ps5) than xbox games. Congrats, xbox is the best at marketing games for the dominate console lol

And sony has released 5x’s as many games this year as microsoft has. The only thing microsoft has released is Hellblade 2 and yall couldn’t even be bothered to finish it 💀
We are talking about the show because it just happened.

You made the thread about the show.

Your #shambles are palpable :noah:

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
FF7 Rebirth, then Helldivers 2

You essentially went this entire year and the best thing you played lasted 5 hours 💀
I welcome the 5 hour run time. I want devs to try their hand at making shorter games of higher quality. this was a good start. now imagine a larger studio packed their whole team and budget into make a CRAZY 5 hour experience.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I welcome the 5 hour run time. I want devs to try their hand at making shorter games of higher quality. this was a good start. now imagine a larger studio packed their whole team and budget into make a CRAZY 5 hour experience.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They just don’t have a lot.

Spider-man DLC
Wolverine
GOT2
GOW3
Horizon
TLOU3

Is about it. All that stuff in various levels of production so it will all never be in one show. 3rd parties are less willing to sign exclusive deals. The earliest we will probably see any of this is maybe Spider-man DLC later this year.

To think just some time ago that GOT and Horizon were looked at as risks because they were original titles. Now they are on that safe sequel rotation steeze :wow: