Games from the xbox showcase coming to ps5

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
To think just some time ago that GOT and Horizon were looked at as risks because they were original titles. Now they are on that safe sequel rotation steeze :wow:
Wouldn’t call open world ubisoft style games a “risk”

People love them shyts.

Both studios walked away from their more unique and risky style of games to reach for a mainstream hit, and they did a good job at it :ehh:

Which is also why Sony has much less games and studios now. They don’t actually do the risky games anymore.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I welcome the 5 hour run time. I want devs to try their hand at making shorter games of higher quality. this was a good start. now imagine a larger studio packed their whole team and budget into make a CRAZY 5 hour experience.
Was perfect amount of time for that game.

Nobody wanna watch a movie for 35 hours.

Cinematic, narrative (movie games) are better when they are more focused and direct. Game ended just when i had about enough of it :ehh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This guys game of the year is hellblade 2 :mjlol:
What's so funny about that? It's better than the original and when the original was only on PlayStation you guys was like ANOTHER ONE :banderas:

On Gamepass, if it's too short then play the first one then the second one. Most ppl fit into that category anyway so play both and have a great 15-20 experience without paying for it. Can't be mad at that :win:

Half A $

Pro
Daps
ninja theory have sucked ass since heavenly sword and duck them for nearly killing devil may cry

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
ninja theory have sucked ass since heavenly sword and duck them for nearly killing devil may cry
Don’t trust them to make a good action game they’ve all been meh. Ironically DMC is their “best” action game.

They good with this movie shyt tho. You should try hellblade if you like that style of game. I’d call it more of an “experience” than a game :ehh:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wouldn’t call open world ubisoft style games a “risk”

People love them shyts.

Both studios walked away from their more unique and risky style of games to reach for a mainstream hit, and they did a good job at it :ehh:

Which is also why Sony has much less games and studios now. They don’t actually do the risky games anymore.

These words (although true) make me shudder. I had to straight up stop playing Ass Creed Valhalla because it literally felt like a chore.