Dragon Age: The Veilguard (October 31, 2024)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Never played Inquisition. Is it worth checkin out while we wait for this? Loved Origins but hated 2, btw.

Inquisition is trash breh. It's playable, but it's not good. The story had a twist at the end that you'll want to know about, but it's not worth going through that slog of a game, watch the story summary on YT.

Honestly every game in this series except for Origins and Awakening has been disappointing.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Inquisition is trash breh. It's playable, but it's not good. The story had a twist at the end that you'll want to know about, but it's not worth going through that slog of a game, watch the story summary on YT.

Honestly every game in this series except for Origins and Awakening has been disappointing.

:stopitslime:

Inquisition is their best Dragon Age and Solas might go down as their greatest character ever. Yes, better than Shepard.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
possibly the worst combat system i've ever played. they mashed rtwp and action into something truly awful to play

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this not Dragon Age 4? Is this a spin off? I feel like I missed something.

Yep, this is it. Remember, entertainment companies don't like putting numbers on sequels these days.

fukk yeah, I'm in. Might even give Inquisition another full run through. shyt, might be worth it just for the fukkery if running through as a Knight Enchanter on the latest patch. I haven't played since ages ago, when they decided it probably shouldn't be all that easy for you to solo dragons, and nerfed the fake ass lightsaber. :mjlol:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
:stopitslime:

Inquisition is their best Dragon Age and Solas might go down as their greatest character ever. Yes, better than Shepard.

I liked his twist. fukk the rest of the 48 hours of the game though

possibly the worst combat system i've ever played. they mashed rtwp and action into something truly awful to play
Worst combat system in a hyped fantasy game outside of the Witcher 3

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biggest shame is that the design of the main villain was so dope and his voice actor nailed it but he barely got any shine. I can't forgive the game for that shyt.