Dragon Age: The Veilguard (October 31, 2024)

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biggest shame is that the design of the main villain was so dope and his voice actor nailed it but he barely got any shine. I can't forgive the game for that shyt.

Yeah, for as good as the series is, Dragon Age can't quite figure out their villains. Corypheus had potential, but I should've known they would've dropped the ball when he got introduced in Dragon Age 2 DLC. And they repeated the same damn mistake with fleshing out the next game's villain at the very end of the final DLC pack for Inquisition.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
With there last 2 releases being Andromeda and Anthem, I won't get my hopes up

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yeah, for as good as the series is, Dragon Age can't quite figure out their villains. Corypheus had potential, but I should've known they would've dropped the ball when he got introduced in Dragon Age 2 DLC. And they repeated the same damn mistake with fleshing out the next game's villain at the very end of the final DLC pack for Inquisition.
I'd actually say the opposite. DA pulls quality villains out of its ass constantly but chooses to focus on Corypheus of all people for the finale? Blows my mind.

They didn't even know what they had with Arishok. And even random ass demons had people sitting conflicted on the dialogue screen.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd actually say the opposite. DA pulls quality villains out of its ass constantly but chooses to focus on Corypheus of all people for the finale? Blows my mind.

They didn't even know what they had with Arishok. And even random ass demons had people sitting conflicted on the dialogue screen.

Yeah, that's part of what I mean. They'll fukk around and bush someone compelling to focus on setting up a new villain, then repeat the whole process again.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i thought inquisition was half-ass but i'll check for this. the first one hasnt been touched so far imo

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They taking their sweet time. Game better be fire

Solas need his ass beat

Kinda wish they do a legendary edition like Mass effect before release. Forgot alot of story. DA origins in my top 5 games ever. Probably beat it 10 times

Same, breh. I played Origins so many times it's disgusting. I tried going back to it a while ago, and its age is VERY apparent. Even Dragon Age 2 is rough to play through right now. Inquisition has held up surprisingly well, from a gameplay, visual, and writing standpoint.

If they come through with an Old Gods Edition or something, I'm in day one. Origins with modern visuals and gameplay would be a fukking PROBLEM.

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
This is Biowares last shot at redemption man. I want them to knock this shyt out of the park. They used to run this RPG genre with ME & DA.

Im ready to square up with my guy Varric by my side for one final ride :to:

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
If they come through with an Old Gods Edition or something, I'm in day one. Origins with modern visuals and gameplay would be a fukking PROBLEM.
Just seeing how they gave ME1 new life in the legendary edition had me salivating at what they could do if they remade Origins from the ground up. That game would crush the buildings. Morrigans fine ass in 60FPS 4K:noah: