MechaBreak
Atomfall
WUCHANG: Fallen Feathers
Assassin's Creed: Shadows
S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2 (Timed Exclusive)
FragPunk
Winter Burrow
Mixtape

Somehow announcing all these ps5 games didn't tank sony's stock like @PS5 Pro said it would.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Regardless this showcase was better than Sony's. Just keepin it 100.

Sony has only done 1 big gaming showcase in the last 3 years and that was last year. They've been doing State Of Play smaller shows for the most part. Not holding my breath on anything major this year either.

rdj

Pro
Daps
Exactly.

Have showcases. Not State of Plays. Announce some real fukking games. Its ridiculous now, im not gonna pretend Sony is killing it by announcing astro and lego shyt for kids.

Concord is their big game this year, looks abysmal. :russ:

Its ok to be critical, they fukking suck right now. That wont change until they have a real showcase.
But I thought Sony was keeping yall well fed with Stellar Blade, Rise of the Ronin, and Rebirth :patrice:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjtf: I don't give a fukk about any financial "analysis" from a broke ass Doordash driving console stanley. :mjlol: Give me RECEIPTS for the rancid shyt you keep pulling outta your ass or get OFF this site and get your ass back to delivering my takeout in your moldy ass suburu! :camby: Your autistic console stan babble is not "analysis" and it is most certainly not evidence of Microsoft/industry trends moving forward. :dead:

Why you gotta hate on DoorDash tho :dead:

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
But I thought Sony was keeping yall well fed with Stellar Blade, Rise of the Ronin, and Rebirth :patrice:
Sony stans are in huge denial right now. We got nikkas desperately trynna pretend Concord and Lego are banger announcements for the year.

instead of criticizing, and demanding more from Sony.. they cope and attack people for stating the truth..

Which is.. ps5 fukking SUCKS right now. The new leadership is clueless. They dont communicate anything. they dont announce anything.

All these fake ass showcase rumors, they will have one and announce more GAAS trash like Marathon, PC releases, and remakes. :russ: :russ:

PS5 L after L this year.

fukk astro bot, fukk lego, fukk rise of the last gen graphics, fukk generic blade, fukk final fantasy 80.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sony don’t have shyt right now. it’s just what it is. Games take forever to make and all their studios are working on the obvious sequels.

People have not yet grasped how much microsoft now owns. They could probably do another conference just as big if they wanted.

Sony will never have a conference as good as this past xbox one until/unless they buy/build more studios. They’ve actually contracted greatly over the last decade or so.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sony stans are in huge denial right now. We got nikkas desperately trynna pretend Concord and Lego are banger announcements for the year.

instead of criticizing, and demanding more from Sony.. they cope and attack people for stating the truth..

Which is.. ps5 fukking SUCKS right now. The new leadership is clueless. They dont communicate anything. they dont announce anything.

All these fake ass showcase rumors, they will have one and announce more GAAS trash like Marathon, PC releases, and remakes. :russ: :russ:

PS5 L after L this year.

fukk astro bot, fukk lego, fukk rise of the last gen graphics, fukk generic blade, fukk final fantasy 80.

the wonderful world of delusion yall live in.

*goes back to JBO*