Dr. Umar Johnson - Psychologically, black women are becoming white men

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
imply someone is a charlatan without providing virtually any proof to back it up brehs.
:mjpls:

This is the same type of rebuttal the religious use to defend megachurch preachers :mjpls:

I've seen these "Black intellectuals" in NYC, SOHO, dressed like Abraham Lincoln, walking around with two white bytches on their arms :pachaha:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Didn't watch the video but lol @ nikkaz in here attacking posters who disagree like the good Dr. is paying their bills or something :heh:

Its funny how you fault those attacking the trolls (those that didn't watch the video) than the trolls themselves. But you've always given off c00n vibes, so your current stance isn't that surprising.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
This is the same type of rebuttal the religious use to defend megachurch preachers :mjpls:

I've seen these "Black intellectuals" in NYC, SOHO, dressed like Abraham Lincoln, walking around with two white bytches on their arms :pachaha:

see one intellectual do something and attribute that thing to other intellectuals brehs.

guilty by association of being a black intellectual brehs.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
so you mean to tell me wealthy corporations don't like paying taxes? i don't believe it. :rudy:

show me proof that his charitable contributions have all been a scam and bill gates hasn't really helped anyone.

So let's logically deduce

If you avoid paying taxes and thus saving that money..

If taxes are used to subsidize infrastructure, education, the poor, etc

If the amount you saved is bigger than you sent to charities (this doesn't account for inflation)

You should be applauded for donating money that was never suppose to be yours?

Praise jugg masters :deadmanny:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So let's logically deduce

If you avoid paying taxes and thus saving that money..

If taxes are used to subsidize infrastructure, education, the poor, etc

If the amount you saved is bigger than you sent to charities (this doesn't account for inflation)

You should be applauded for donating money that was never suppose to be yours?

Praise jugg masters :deadmanny:

w/o tap dancing, lets try this again

show me proof that his charitable contributions have all been a scam and bill gates hasn't really helped anyone.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
see one intellectual do something and attribute that thing to other intellectuals brehs.

guilty by association of being a black intellectual brehs.

It's how these cacs operate. Criticize and marginalize. Its disgusting. Notice how none of the morons talking shyt have no constructive criticisms of the message itself. Just adhominem bullshyt.

The battle against white supremacy and classical conditioning is real....:wow:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Its funny how you fault those attacking the trolls (those that didn't watch the video) than the trolls themselves. But you've always given off c00n vibes, so your current stance isn't that surprising.

Case in point. Is that your father or your boyfriend? Cuz you're dikkriding this dude to oblivion :pachaha:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
w/o tap dancing, lets try this again

I never asserted that. "Help" is an ambiguous term and not all of his charity is a scam, but it definitely benefits his ends. My assertion was that he shouldn't be praised. The burden is on you to prove me wrong.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
It's how these cacs operate. Criticize and marginalize. Its disgusting. Notice how none of the morons talking shyt have no constructive criticisms of the message itself. Just adhominem bullshyt.

The battle against white supremacy and classical conditioning is real....:wow:

I'm noticing a trend with certain posters around here.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never asserted that. "Help" is an ambiguous term and not all of his charity is a scam, but it definitely benefits his ends. My assertion was that he shouldn't be praised. The burden is on you to prove me wrong.

the burden of proof is on me when you're the one making the allegations? :wtf: like i said, bill gates has donated over 30 billion to charities across the world and you sitting there talking bout how he doesn't deserve any praise cus M$ uses tax loopholes. fukk outta here, clown. you probably haven't donated a damn dollar in your life.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
what type of rebuttal is this. is the nikka supposed to do it all and remain in the poor house? type of logic is this?

Wasn't that one of the issues you had with Tariq Nasheed though :word:?

I recall on a few occasions you being rather perturbed about him making money off of hidden colors under the guise of being "pro black."

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Case in point. Is that your father or your boyfriend? Cuz you're dikkriding this dude to oblivion :pachaha:

I'm giving props to an intelligent, erudite man that's doing his best to lift the veil of c00nery and darkness from the black masses. A veil your obviously proud to flaunt as if its some badge of honor.

Keep c00ning friend. Ultimately the joke will be on you.