Dr. Umar Johnson - Psychologically, black women are becoming white men

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:

and if he does then so the fukk what?

he wants to build schools strictly for Black boys and girls and if he's successful with his goals to properly educate them, he deserves trillions of dollars.

The first part of your post is the juug and the second part is :duck:but people like you stay getting conned :pachaha:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
what type of rebuttal is this. is the nikka supposed to do it all and remain in the poor house? type of logic is this?

Then again, you think Bill Gates deserves to be applauded for his foundation :heh:

I'm sure Umar Johnson got a million juugs besides this one and lives quite comfortably :mjlol:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Then again, you think Bill Gates deserves to be applauded for his foundation :heh:

I'm sure Umar Johnson got a million juugs besides this one and lives quite comfortably :mjlol:

bill gates has donated over 30 billion to various charities across the world. only a ho ass nikka would try to hate on that.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
bill gates has donated over 30 billion to various charities across the world. only a ho ass nikka would try to hate on that.

Bill Gates and his businesses have avoided over a trillion dollars in taxes. Those 30 billion to various charities happen to be to friends and their companies and tend to be about everything BUT charity at the end of the day.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

imply someone is a charlatan without providing virtually any proof to back it up brehs.
:mjpls:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bill Gates and his businesses have avoided over a trillion dollars in taxes. Those 30 billion to various charities happen to be to friends and their companies and tend to be about everything BUT charity at the end of the day.
so you mean to tell me wealthy corporations don't like paying taxes? i don't believe it. :rudy:

show me proof that his charitable contributions have all been a scam and bill gates hasn't really helped anyone.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
21:00 - I have two children out of wedlock...BUT BLACK MEN SHOULDNT DO THAT! :pachaha:

Nothing wrong with him warning others not to make the same mistakes he made. Its called maturity. Too bad you're too immature to recognize this. Hopefully watching a few more Dr. Umar lectures will enable you to grow, friend.