Dr. Umar Johnson - Psychologically, black women are becoming white men

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:what: See, this post right here makes me question your intentions.

Are you aware that Bill Gates and his "charities" have been forcing...FORCING 3rd world countries to consume the GMO products. The same GMO products that America has ESTABLISHED causing neurological disorders, impotency, ect. Bill Gates and his charities have been promoting eugenics and Bill Gates' father was a eugenicist as well. This is all documented so if you don't believe me you can look it up.

I question any "black man" (as you claim that you are) that cosigns a multi-billionaire who tries to genetically engineer you out of existence.

First of all, black women have the most abortions. Talking eugenics this, eugenics that. Black women are only willing to bear children when financially able, when they're in the best situation economically, married. good job etc. Which is mostly never. Bill Gates, had nothing to do with that.

This is like giving Zimmerman and Dunn so much attention, to the point that they become celebrities, but hey Chiraq nikkas killing kids too.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You really are as dumb as you type :wow:

Praise billionaires who started or engaged in the trend of outsourcing, slave labor, buying out politicians, draining government court funds by battling ant-trust lawsuits, exploiting capitalist systems, donating stolen money for PR, etc :troll:

instead of proving how bill gates charities are a scam, keep tap dancing and throwing out more allegations

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
So he shouldnt profit at all?

Nope. I'd rather go through other avenues to improve Black children's education than funding Umar Johnson university :heh:

instead of proving how bill gates charities are a scam, keep tap dancing and throwing out more allegations

Straw man.... typical of you :ehh: And these aren't "allegations", Bill Gates himself would vouch for everything I've said.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
:russ: At Tommy sotomayor saying this exact same thing. You can't make this shyt up

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
oh yeah? prove it.

pretty sure i said my beef with tariq is that he uses crowd funding to make his movies, only to turn around and sell them -- that's double dipping. then he'll turn around and shame nikkas for buying clothes and other useless materialistic shyt, only to turn around and promote his clothing line (which probably gets made from HC profits)

sorry, but i cant compare that to umars school agenda, which would really enrich black communities. how do you claim your first two series were the most successful black documentaries of all time, and still ask for another 75k? pretty sure he's made enough to produce the movie w/o the help of crowd funding

What if the 75k is for distribution,advertisement and other fees? But Tariq is a hustla, his clothing is wack, don't know anyone who would wear that shyt outside.

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
more baseless accusations. typical cac behavior.

The comment I was replying to contained no argument, you expect me to write an essay about the problems of the black community to a comment calling Napoleon a cac, and a gay rights supporter?

That comment is bullshyt, you think too highly of yourself..

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What if the 75k is for distribution,advertisement and other fees? But Tariq is a hustla, his clothing is wack, don't know anyone who would wear that shyt outside.

i think he can make the entire film with 75k, but i don't know for certain. :yeshrug:

and his clothing line is wack, it's basically re-badged china clothes you can purchase for a fraction of the cost.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Why is he comparing black women to White's and Asians in terms of feminism when Black women deal with issues that are largely unique to them? If a video was posted with a commentator stating that black men need to be more like Asians and Whites regarding a specific subject nikkas would come in and list all of the reasons why we are prevented from reaching that status (and rightly so)..but it's ok to judge black women by the standards of other races? That makes no sense..There is a reason why black women act masculine and black men play a big part in that

because they choose to work with white women and go against us.
Black women will be the first women telling black men to stop blaming the white man

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
The comment I was replying to contained no argument, you expect me to write an essay about the problems of the black community to a comment calling Napoleon a cac, and a gay rights supporter?

That comment is bullshyt, you think too highly of yourself..

you're a half cac, you're in the same boat.

:manny: