Dr. Umar Johnson - Psychologically, black women are becoming white men

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw the thread and was like ":heh: what" but it's being vouched for by some folks I respect, so...

subs
Sorry breh. I was using journalistic tactics to bait people into clicking on this thread. The coli-culture is to kick dirt on black women and this thread title (on the surface) looks like its kicking dirt on black people but in actuality its not. Check out the video and you'll see what Dr. Umar Johnson meant by saying that.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This pop culture "psychology" shyt is really a disservice to people who are ACTUAL psychologists.

If he said he just wants to be a black polemicist and call it a day, i'd be cool.

He just spews his opinion like it means anything objectively

WTF does "acting white" even men?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
This pop culture "psychology" shyt is really a disservice to people who are ACTUAL psychologists.

If he said he just wants to be a black polemicist and call it a day, i'd be cool.

Black people know what "acting white" means.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
What he said about black women and femininity is on point..

A lot of sistas see 'femininity' as some sort of weakness, and are pressured by the black sisterhood to be strong and compete with the men in almost every way. It's a huge turn off to most of us.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

he is an actual psychologist

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
I'm black.

Now tell me what "acting white" means.

A black person whose mannerisms, cadence and attitude, which can be immediately identified with a CAC. see @Nigerian

It has NOTHING to do with articulation. Alot of these "acting white" negroes will say, "no, i just speak proper and i'm articulate and you accuse me of acting white". Cornell West, Barack Obama etc they are articulate but they don't get the "acting white" label and rightfully so.

If you want an example of acting white see @Nigerian, perfect example. I mean i can't blame them if they have been raised in CACville but that is what Black people mean when "acting white".

Do you "act white"? :usure: