Dr. Umar Johnson - Psychologically, black women are becoming white men

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Dude's mad about everything. I'd imagine a lifetime of no vagina would do that to somebody :wow:

But who's more mad, @Napoleon or this @Hiphoplives4eva clown? Cuz it seems like @Napoleon and @Poitier came in to express their opinions and this guy is attacking everyone who disagrees with the speaker like Umar Johnson is his man or something :heh:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
the burden of proof is on me when you're the one making the allegations? :wtf: like i said, bill gates has donated over 30 billion to charities across the world and you sitting there talking bout how he doesn't deserve any praise cus M$ uses tax loopholes. fukk outta here, clown. you probably haven't donated a damn dollar in your life.

You really are as dumb as you type :wow:

Praise billionaires who started or engaged in the trend of outsourcing, slave labor, buying out politicians, draining government court funds by battling ant-trust lawsuits, exploiting capitalist systems, donating stolen money for PR, etc :troll:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
But who's more mad, @Napoleon or this @Hiphoplives4eva clown? Cuz it seems like @Napoleon and @Poitier came in to express their opinions and this guy is attacking everyone who disagrees with the speaker like Umar Johnson is his man or something :heh:

Breh, in every single thread dude seems just a little too upset for no apparent reason.

To me he's Art Barr status. I see on of his posts and immediately skip over that shyt :pachaha:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wasn't that one of the issues you had with Tariq Nasheed though :word:?

I recall on a few occasions you being rather perturbed about him making money off of hidden colors under the guise of being "pro black."

oh yeah? prove it.

pretty sure i said my beef with tariq is that he uses crowd funding to make his movies, only to turn around and sell them -- that's double dipping. then he'll turn around and shame nikkas for buying clothes and other useless materialistic shyt, only to turn around and promote his clothing line (which probably gets made from HC profits)

sorry, but i cant compare that to umars school agenda, which would really enrich black communities. how do you claim your first two series were the most successful black documentaries of all time, and still ask for another 75k? pretty sure he's made enough to produce the movie w/o the help of crowd funding

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Napoleon isn't Black? :lupe:

Of course Napoleon is black, these dudes are using the standard coli practice of accusing someone of being white if they disagree on a particular subject. We are all adults here, these guys are clowns accusing everybody of being c00ns cuz they don't agree with their opinion. We're all adults here, shaming tactics won't work if that's all you have to back up your argument :yeshrug:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bill gates has donated over 30 billion to various charities across the world. only a ho ass nikka would try to hate on that.

Don't give Bill too much props.

Are you aware that Bill Gates and his "charities" have been forcing...FORCING 3rd world countries to consume the GMO products. The same GMO products that America has ESTABLISHED to be the cause of neurological disorders, impotency, ect. Bill Gates and his charities have been promoting eugenics and Bill Gates' father was a eugenicist as well. This is all documented so if you don't believe me you can look it up.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Why is he comparing black women to White's and Asians in terms of feminism when Black women deal with issues that are largely unique to them? If a video was posted with a commentator stating that black men need to be more like Asians and Whites regarding a specific subject nikkas would come in and list all of the reasons why we are prevented from reaching that status (and rightly so)..but it's ok to judge black women by the standards of other races? That makes no sense..There is a reason why black women act masculine and black men play a big part in that