Dr. Umar Johnson - Psychologically, black women are becoming white men

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
This pop culture "psychology" shyt is really a disservice to people who are ACTUAL psychologists.

If he said he just wants to be a black polemicist and call it a day, i'd be cool.

He just spews his opinion like it means anything objectively

WTF does "acting white" even men?
He IS a psychologist you idiot. Holds a doctorate in the discipline as well. Not sure why you're so mad.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I've seen this, very good video. You should know when you bring up Dr Umar on the coli, the CACs and c00ns will come out in full force and try to derail this thread.
Wtf. People who disagree are c00nS now?
This pop culture "psychology" shyt is really a disservice to people who are ACTUAL psychologists.

If he said he just wants to be a black polemicist and call it a day, i'd be cool.

He just spews his opinion like it means anything objectively

WTF does "acting white" even men?
Agreed but I have to watch the video before I go all the way in with an opinion.
A black person whose mannerisms, cadence and attitude, which can be immediately identified with a CAC. see @Nigerian

It has NOTHING to do with articulation. Alot of these "acting white" negroes will say, "no, i just speak proper and i'm articulate and you accuse me of acting white". Cornell West, Barack Obama etc they are articulate but they don't get the "acting white" label and rightfully so.

If you want an example of acting white see @Nigerian, perfect example. I mean i can't blame them if they have been raised in CACville but that is what Black people mean when "acting white".

Do you "act white"? :usure:
u need to chill
You obviously have an uninformed opinion of the man. Too bad your conditioning isn't allowing you to see this.
see when a black individual starts attacking others Ican take he or she seriously