Dr. Umar Johnson - Psychologically, black women are becoming white men

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
I'm not that kind of chick. In essence, my parents have the traditional christian marriage (sex after marriage, one bank account, man handles finances and major household duties, man is police enforcer, mother brings life and raises children), and i hate it. What I want is an equal, mutual marriage (if I ever marry), where both parties work, a shared bank account as well as personal bank account, mutual employment, etc. Of course, marriages like this aren't too popular.

:skip:

Marriages like that are extremely popular. How many women in 2014 praise being a stay at home mother who takes care of the home? How many women in 2014 want a man to lead the home and sit at the head of the table as the head of household? How many women are ok with "submitting" to their husband in 2014?

Most women I hear want to have a full-time career, a part-time marriage, a freelance home life and a feminist severance package.

What you describe is marriage post-feminism. That is very popular nowadays. Your parents are dying breed.

Peace

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:why:

How in the world do two grown people not consider the fact that having unprotected sex, with no birth control it sounds like, could lead to a child?

Why would two grown people make a life changing decision based on some :dwillhuh: sh#t?

Why do dudes still believe women when they say he's "just a friend"?

As a youngster, I didn't quite understand why dudes were so hard on single mothers...mostly because I was only hearing sob stories/half truths. But as I get older, I've seen the light. Bringing a child into a n#ggerish situation with no relationship foundation between the parents like its just something to do.

No offense to you personally, but really though? Really?

Peace
I wasn't thinking. Too late now.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I'm not that kind of chick. In essence, my parents have the traditional christian marriage (sex after marriage, one bank account, man handles finances and major household duties, man is police enforcer, mother brings life and raises children), and i hate it. What I want is an equal, mutual marriage (if I ever marry), where both parties work, a shared bank account as well as personal bank account, mutual employment, etc. Of course, marriages like this aren't too popular.

You hate it even though it produced you and your siblings are well rounded adults.

Lots of people just want to hate on something because its familiar to them. Perhaps a lesbian household would better suit you? :snoop:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
You hate it even though it produced you and your siblings are well rounded adults.

Lots of people just want to hate on something because its familiar to them. Perhaps a lesbian household would better suit you? :snoop:
:why:

man, get the fukk...

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C

Today's woman confirmed for being an idiot

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Well what was so devasting about your upbringing since you dislike it so much....

turn off the feminist propaganda and give an honest answer

They want to be a part of the ratchet "Love and Hip Hop" culture so bad, that they want to do it subconsciously. I'll disown my kids if they want to engage in that ratchet culture.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
images

this is a thread.. I'm going to have to actually review instead of post random comment.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
No, he means Europeans and their descendants. 'White' people don't really exist.​

Europeans don't really exist either. Europa was a Phoenician/Canannite goddess...Phoenician is what the Greco-Roman empire called the Canaanites who are descendants of Ham. The so-called white man real name is Edomite. That is what the Most High called him, according the scriptures. That is why I always use "so-called".

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Europeans don't really exist either. Europa was a Phoenician/Canannite goddess...Phoenician is what the Greco-Roman empire called the Canaanites who are descendants of Ham. The so-called white man real name is Edomite. That is what the Most High called him, according the scriptures. That is why I always use "so-called".
the people of edom weren't black and they didn't convert to Judaism?