Donald Trump leads Biden in 6 of 7 swing states (UPDATE: Voters believe Trump better for Americans)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Will Biden perform outreach to more undecided voters such as myself and Bothsides crew?
:sas2:
Everyone planning on voting is firmly decided...

The only decision the undecided voter has to make is whether they should stay home...

Biden's biggest issue right now is the moderates that won him 2020 are either flocking over to Trump or not voting and he's losing votes from the far left...

Trump doesn't have this problem, same fakkits CACs that voted for him in 2020 going to show up again in 2024...Only question is how much of that moderate vote can he siphon...

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The only decision the undecided voter has to make is whether they should stay home...

Biden's biggest issue right now is the moderates that won him 2020 are either flocking over to Trump or not voting and he's losing votes from the far left...

Trump doesn't have this problem, same fakkits CACs that voted for him in 2020 going to show up again in 2024...Only question is how much of that moderate vote can he siphon...
Independent voters aka Bothsides will decide this Election. And Biden is ignoring us at his own peril.
:yeshrug:

Independent Party ID Tied for High; Democratic ID at New Low

Independent identification was up two percentage points in 2023 compared with 2022, while there was a one-point decline in both Democratic and Republican identification.

Democratic identification has now declined by one point in each of the past three years. These declines, and the new low registered in 2023, are likely tied to President Joe Biden’s unpopularity. Biden’s job approval ratings have largely been around 40% since late 2021, and were consistently below that mark in October, November and December.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Will Biden perform outreach to more undecided voters such as myself and Bothsides crew?
:sas2:
why would he court bothsiders? yall aren't interested in honest political discourse and most don't care how the 3 branches of gov works. stuff like who are your senators or house reps, their platforms, are they up for election?

bothsiders ignore there's only one candidate/party for '24 who already promised they would never support legislation for black folks. there's only one party who says legislation for blacks are no longer needed. bothsiders don't care.

i agree with holding your political representatives accountable, but bothsiders aren't interested in the work, just distractions.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why would he court bothsiders? yall aren't interested in honest political discourse and most don't care how the 3 branches of gov works. stuff like who are your senators or house reps, their platforms, are they up for election?

bothsiders ignore there's only one candidate/party for '24 who already promised they would never support legislation for black folks. there's only one party who says legislation for blacks are no longer needed. bothsiders don't care.

i agree with holding your political representatives accountable, but bothsiders aren't interested in the work, just distractions.
5ac47333-7418-4c07-9f3b-9b0024493dc9_text.gif

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

This makes no sense. Why would the far left not vote for Biden?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This makes no sense. Why would the far left not vote for Biden?
Same reason they didn't vote for Hillary in 2016. Their principles

Some people just find it hard to vote for someone who was complicit in a genocide.

I'm not claiming it's rational political logic or that Trump wouldn't be worse. But you can't expect people not to be upset about this.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Some people just find it hard to vote for someone who was complicit in a genocide.

I'm not claiming it's rational political logic or that Trump wouldn't be worse. But you can't expect people not to be upset about this.
I've been holding my nose and voting for 24 years. The sum of the parts aren't the same. I get what your saying. I feel for the people primarily Palestinians, but in America we are a duopoly. Not voting for Hillary in 2016 on principle cost the Supreme Court for a generation. You could argue other minute points, but the simple math was, the person that was in the Presidency in 2016 was going to control Judicial Precedent for the next 30 years. Everyone thinks well I'm here my vote doesn't matter. But, you get enough and the margins continuing to get more slim, that shyt matters. People remove all agency of Israel to hold it against Biden. People seem to believe the President can just executive order anything he wants, or just snap his fingers and everything goes his way. They ignore all other aspects of the system.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Independent voters aka Bothsides will decide this Election. And Biden is ignoring us at his own peril.
:yeshrug:

Independent Party ID Tied for High; Democratic ID at New Low

Independent identification was up two percentage points in 2023 compared with 2022, while there was a one-point decline in both Democratic and Republican identification.

Democratic identification has now declined by one point in each of the past three years. These declines, and the new low registered in 2023, are likely tied to President Joe Biden’s unpopularity. Biden’s job approval ratings have largely been around 40% since late 2021, and were consistently below that mark in October, November and December.
If they lose, it's going go be on them. The public has made it clear what they want and are aware that they have more than just two options. The people in charge of course have contempt for the public. They have to pretend to care about what we think every four years then they can go back to sitting around and pretending to care about issues that their wealth insulates them from while ignoring us.

Treat Israel with the same energy you treated Russia when it did the shyt they're doing right now. Put an embargo on them like Cuba (who hasn't even done anything) but nope. They allowed AIPAC to get too strong and did nothing to stop the lobbying laws from being eroded because they wanted a cut too. Look at what greed is doing to this country.

We have roads and bridges falling apart, people dying because they can't afford medicine, and they want to spend more of our tax dollars to keep an aggressive country's genocide going. Absolutely disgusting behavior from people that are supposed to care about the average american.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I've been trying to find the polling methods but all I could really find out about the source of the poll was this link of the people who conducted it

I was able to find that by downloading the pdf in the wall street journal article

Anyways they didn't disclose their methods (at least not in the pdf)

Vendor/Recipient Profile: Fabrizio, Lee & Assoc

It seems like the people behind this WSJ poll (Fabrizio Lee) are pretty much just republican operatives and they have taken in millions from other republican campaigns to produce these polls

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This was a slam dunk election a year ago. A slam dunk.

This Gaza thing, Tiktok, etc.

Dude has blown a 4-0 lead.

I said it last year during this whole thing, if this isn't resolved, wait until Summer because it'll get crazy then.

We're not even in Summer yet. MAGA shyt will go insane and no strong Democratic opposing voice because the Democratic opposition are disenchanted.

This is how Richard Nixon slipped in not long after JFK was assassinated and ushered in an era that led to the next 18 of 22 years of Republican leadership: the American people hated Vietnam.

To be clear, I'm a liberal but absolutely question, hate and despise the Democratic Party lately. I do not like what they've become, or maybe I'm just now seeing what they really are. Quick af to pass bullshyt bills, but snail's pace, passive approach or straight up ignoring of bills that the people need for actual social change.

Last edited: