Donald Trump leads Biden in 6 of 7 swing states (UPDATE: Voters believe Trump better for Americans)

TrapParis

All Star
Daps
Are you talking about biden's administration? If so name them. Who is likely to be accused of war crimes in his administration?.
Sometime in the future, It could be 5 years it could be 10 hell it can even be 20 years from now... High chance some of them will be in the Hauge answering some questions and in the worst case sipping cyanide at the last second of the trial in there. :wow:

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's clearly been polling errors considering dems have on average been outperforming polls for the last 2 years by an average of 10 points in special elections. So no I don't believe the polls.
Yep, same polls said Hilary was gonna win too.

The secret is: polling (and a lot of social science) is pretty bullshyt when measuring things like this. And the media is incentived to publicize things being close for ratings.

Regardless, I'm kinda happy these early polls have Trump winning cause that ensure his competition and their voters don't get complacent. :yeshrug:

Daps
Sometime in the future, It could be 5 years it could be 10 hell it can even be 20 years from now... High chance some of them will be in the Hauge answering some questions and in the worst case sipping cyanide at the last second of the trial in there. :wow:

I hate Brandon too but what are they gonna get brought before the Hague for? :deadrose:

The US hasnt put any soldiers on the ground in Israel and it's not a war crime to give Israel weapons.

China isn't facing war crime accusations for giving Russia weapons to continue murdering the Ukrainian people. What are you talking about? :pachaha:

TrapParis

All Star
Daps
I hate Brandon too but what are they gonna get brought before the Hague for? :deadrose:

it's not a war crime to give Israel weapons.
Aiding and abetting nor being complicit isn't Hauge Worthy?

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Do we believe the polls now?

Breh the polls you keep dooming and glooming about are less than 2000 people. Who are most likely boomers with landlines.

I don’t exactly what Biden did to piss you guys off, but there are strong indicators that Orange man is becoming less likely to win ( flip flopping on abortion, only winning primaries by an avg of 60%, court cases, etc)

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Breh the polls you keep dooming and glooming about are less than 2000 people. Who are most likely boomers with landlines.

I don’t exactly what Biden did to piss you guys off, but there are strong indicators that Orange man is becoming less likely to win ( flip flopping on abortion, only winning primaries by an avg of 60%, court cases, etc)
The fact that it's close is a problem in and of itself.

Also you don't know what Biden did to piss people off? Have you been only watching CNN or something?

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
As opposed to the openly Israeli asset, Biden?

I'm not a fan of either of these men. But let's not pretend only one of them is influenced by foreign agents
If we strictly talking about USA with Israel we are fukked either way, the Jews control everything at this point in America.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Will Biden perform outreach to more undecided voters such as myself and Bothsides crew?
:sas2: