Donald Trump CANT Read

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you admit the "blog" I posted was a source then, right? lol Of course even the Washington Post cites the "blog" for the figure given for the average income, and Nate Silver got the data from the poll results pulled by Edison Research, I already stated that. Seems you are just arguing just to argue, you already admitting to misquoting Trump during that speech don't see why it's so hard to admit the "blog" was a credible source which you just did in this post. I never said the link you posted was incorrect, go back and read and you will see I was just linking the original "blog" from which that figure came from.

In the results of the poll, there was no correlation between incomes and support for Trump among Republican and GOP-inclined independent voters, 34 percent of whom supported the front-runner. That was no surprise, given the data from exit polls. Based on those findings, Five Thirty Eight's Nate Silver has estimated that the average household income among Trump supporters is $72,000 a year, well above the national median.

Let me teach you have to read.

The first sentence is in reference to the ABC poll. The second sentence are them stating their results came at no surprise do to the data already gathered by he exit poll, which Nate Silver based his estimations on.

What is hard for you to understand?

What point are trying to make seriously

I acknowledged I misheard trump, but the whole point was trump's supporters are not struggling for the most part, and are not the white trash hicks being portrayed.

You are the one arguing for nothing, just to avoid that fact

all you had to do was acknowledge the fact
I merely stated Nate Silver wasn't a source, because he got his information from polls which are the source and posted it on his blog

ABC did their own poll outside of the exit polls and came back with similar results

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
What point are trying to make seriously
The point I'm trying to make is that you are fukking discrediting the "blog" I linked, I wasn't arguing that the figure was wrong go back and read my post. lmfao That $70,000 figure comes from that "blog" and the figure was derived from the poll data. ALL I DID WAS LINK THE ORIGINAL SOURCE OF THE FIGURE

edit: Read my post again

And I wasn't denying you first statement I only wanted to see where you got the information from. It isn't a surprise though, at that time he had already won most of the middle class voters over. Here is the source for it: The Mythology Of Trump’s ‘Working Class’ Support

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The point I'm trying to make is that you are fukking discrediting the "blog" I linked, I wasn't arguing that the figure was wrong go back and read my post. lmfao That $70,000 figure comes from that "blog" and the figure was derived from the poll data. ALL I DID WAS LINK THE ORIGINAL SOURCE OF THE FIGURE

edit: Read my post again

How did I discredit

I said it wasn't a source

Nate Silver did not conduct a poll, he got the data from somewhere else

I never said it was in correct either, I simply stated a fact

Reflected

Daps
How did I discredit

I said it wasn't a source

Nate Silver did not conduct a poll, he got the data from somewhere else

I never said it was in correct either, I simply stated a fact
It's was used as a source for the $72,000 figure. lol

"Five Thirty Eight's Nate Silver has estimated that the average household income among Trump supporters is $72,000 a year, well above the national median."

Only reason we are on this is because you were corrected on what Trump said and corrected about people paying $1500 to attend his rallies, you decided to harp on the "blog" I listed to start another argument when your first point blown out. You realize I wasn't even arguing the figure was incorrect, I only linked what the Washington Post cited as a SOURCE for the $72,000 esitamte and was In agreement with it. lol This is crazy, breh.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's was used as a source for the $72,000 figure. lol

"Five Thirty Eight's Nate Silver has estimated that the average household income among Trump supporters is $72,000 a year, well above the national median."

Only reason we are on this is because you were corrected on what Trump said and corrected about people paying $1500 to attend his rallies, you decided to harp on the "blog" I listed to start another argument when your first point blown out. You realize I wasn't even arguing the figure was incorrect, I only linked what the Washington Post cited as a SOURCE for the $72,000 esitamte and was In agreement with it. lol This is crazy, breh.

You can't take one sentence out of the paragraph, they were comparing their poll to nate silver's estimate which was based on the exit poll

I broke it down for you in the last post but you just choose to ignore it

Nate Silver is not a source for 72,000 the exit poll is, that is the data it's based on, and the ABC POLL reflects what was in the exit poll

that was what the article was about

we are on this because you refuse to acknowledge Trump supporters are not broke white people

Reflected

Daps
we are on this because you refuse to acknowledge Trump supporters are not broke white people
I was only linking the source Washington Post used for the figure, you can go on there and you will see "has estimated" is a hyperlink to the blog, not sure why you are so upset about being wrong. lol And I never stated Trump supporters are "broke white people," this is proof your how butthurt you were after being corrected.

Look at what I said:

And I wasn't denying you first statement I only wanted to see where you got the information from. It isn't a surprise though, at that time he had already won most of the middle class voters over. Here is the source for it: The Mythology Of Trump’s ‘Working Class’ Support

lol fukk off, you moron.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was only linking the source Washington Post used for the figure, you can go on there and you will see "has estimated" is a hyperlink to the blog, not sure why you are so upset about being wrong. lol And I never stated Trump supporters are "broke white people," this is proof your how butthurt you were after being corrected.

Look at what I said:

lol fukk off, you moron.

he clearly says his figures are derived from the exit poll

the washington post was comparing their poll to the findings Nate Silver got from the exit poll, which is why they said it was no surprise

nevermind

you're a moron, you don't even know what you are trying to say or prove

The fact is Trump Supporters are not poor white trash dumb ass

this is the gist of my first post, and you are still rambling on, when you have basically said you agree with me

guess what middle class americans are people who make 70 grand

most white men support trump

most white men voted against Obama

these are facts

most white men make more money than anyone else in america

these facts should be a surprise to anyone

dumb ass

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Someone worked hard for that cash in his lineage and he was able to enjoy the benefits. If you build an empire, of course your kids are gonna have it good early in life.

When you have enough money you can go do cool shyt on dates like fly out to Miami for a weekend of fukkery. I can't compete with those types of ballers, hell most people can't. But you can bet women love it, want in on those types of experiences, and start competing with other chicks for Trump's attention. At that point you don't even need to spend to hit. :yeshrug:
That doesn't make him a winner..it means he's weak and lived off of what a parent provided as an adult. The women love it? They're destined for failure and eventually a lost of all dignity, self respect, and sympathy from others.

Reflected

Daps
he clearly says his figures are derived from the exit poll

the washington post was comparing their poll to the findings Nate Silver got from the exit poll, which is why they said it was no surprise

nevermind

you're a moron, you don't even know what you are trying to say or prove

The fact is Trump Supporters are not poor white trash

this is the gist of my first post, and you are still rambling on, when you have basically said you agree with me

guess what middle class americans are people who make 70 grand
LOL You know damn well the blog was hyperlinked and I already agreed with the figure, you idiot. How many times do I need to re-quote my previous fukking post? The post where you got corrected about what Trump said and corrected about the tickets costing $1500.

Here is the post quoted for the last time:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL You know damn well the blog was hyperlinked and I already agreed with the figure, you idiot. How many times do I need to re-quote my previous fukking post? The post where you got corrected about what Trump said and corrected about the tickets costing $1500.

Here is the post quoted for the last time:

I said that's not a source

which it isn't, he tells you the source in that link where he got his figures form

the ABC Poll has nothing to do with that, they were just comparing the results because they came to a similar conclusion as the exit poll

what can't you understand

do you know what the word source means

you are the one who got butt hurt and combative because i said it's a not source

which isn't, he clearly stats his figures come from the exit poll

the washington post article stats his findings from the exit poll, and their poll was of no surprise to them based on that data

Reflected

Daps
I said that's not a source

which it isn't, he tells you the source in that link where he got his figures form

the ABC Poll has nothing to do with that, they were just comparing the results because they came to a similar conclusion as the exit poll

what can't you understand

do you know what the word source means
Hey, since you want to harp on the word "source" as your only argument right now. I want you to go to the Washington Post link and hover over "has estimated" under "The Post-ABC poll." Does the hyperlink lead to the blog I posted or no? lol You are so pathetic right now.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey, since you want to harp on the word "source" as your only argument right now. I want you to go to the Washington Post link and hover over "has estimated" under "The Post-ABC poll." Does the hyperlink lead to the blog I posted or no? lol You are so pathetic right now.

I already posted the paragraph saying the exact same thing I said

you just choose to ignore

what exactly is your point?

You said he got the numbers from exit poll/Edison yourself, so you already acknowledge the blog wasn't the source

The Washington Poll was comparing their poll to those findings, did you read the article

I don't even understand what point you are trying to make, do you?

What is it you are trying to say, you keep double talking

Reflected

Daps
I already posted the paragraph saying the exact same thing I said

you just choose to ignore

what exactly is your point?

You said he got the numbers from exit poll/Edison yourself, so you already acknowledge the blog wasn't the source

The Washington Poll was comparing their poll to those findings, did you read the article

I don't even understand what point you are trying to make, do you?

What is it you are trying to say, you keep double talking
The blog was linked as a source for the $72,000 estimate in the Washington Post Article, yes or no?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The blog was linked as a source for the $72,000 estimate in the Washington Post Article, yes or no?

No, how many times do I have to keep repeating myself. Where do that say thats the source lmao

The state the source is the exit poll first than bring up Nate Silver's blog, in reference to that in comparison to the ABC poll they had concluded

I already explained this numerous times

One person can make a blog and claim something without having it sourced from somewhere, he states were the figures come from, the article states where the numbers come from

other polls taken afterwards that reference nate silver state his numbers come from the exit poll

you stated yourself that where he got the numbers

so what are you talking about