Trump Reportedly Refers To Harris As A 'bytch' In Private

Daps
There’s more than people voting for Trump dumb fukk. There’s people that haven’t decided, haven’t paid attention, former Republicans, fence sitters, are first time voters;etc. and are comparing Trump and Kamala.

Yall dumb dumb asses really be believing this bullshyt, Trump has been front and center for 8 years now, 4 of those as president. At this point there is no one undecided if they’re voting for trump or not. All of this shyt is just political theater.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
It’s crazy how many men refer to women as such. Many men don’t see women as their equal.
:picard:
We are two generations removed from women getting black eyes for not having food on the table for dinner in time. Trump is of that generation.
:beli:
You feel how you feel about women. Just don’t act surprised that Trump refers to her as one.
:manny:
I’m not condoning his behavior. I have two daughters. I’ve never referred to my Wife nor women as one. My boys, coworkers, even church family though.
:patrice:
Talk about grabbing women by the p*ssy and calling your opponents b***hes presidential candidate Brehs.
:skip:
honeymooners-oneof-these-days.gif