Trump Reportedly Refers To Harris As A 'bytch' In Private

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
Having been exposed to overt racism constantly as a child i can guarantee u the things said behind closed doors about this woman particularly in trumps neck of the cism would make adolf hitler himself stop and take a red facedly nervous look around the room to make sure its only wypipo within earshot.

Its donald trump. She is black, indian, female and better educated than him.

If anything happens to her between now and election day its certain he put the call in.

eta: yall dont understand if he loses to her his father himself will make sure he is banned from every country club they got in hell. To him its a hundred times worse than losing to obama. Its a humbling he can not endure. Im calling it. If she dont lose momentum he is dropping from that race. He is already preparing his juelz as we speak. i promise u. Unless they find a tape of her calling the help racial slurs this orange goomba is not going to let himself take an L to this woman.
He will take his medicine and go to prison before he lets that happen :francis: Mark my words.
whol time i've been thinkin it would be sweet for this cac to lose to a black woman :russ: him and his fans would fukn LOSE it and i'd be there for it :wow:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Peep how he's calling her weak and calling russian and chinese presidents fearless and so on.

Meanwhile trump has created a bigger divisive chaos between americans than any other president has done before. Exactly what russia or china wants America to be, on a brink of civil war like conflict, so they can do their moves after that.
Same thing with him attacking American Olympians. Simone Biles is one of the most decorated ever and he attacks her and calls her weak. He attacks our own athletes that wear the red, white, and blue while having an America First slogan.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
wow I'm shocked

:mjlol:

Not really
but we know what time he is on.
we know what time our country is on we literally enabling a genocidal state but

we draw the line of outrage cause a orange gorilla called a women a bytch.