Even CNN is reporting on the Black Vote šŸ˜­! We need to get out and vote or weā€™ll be doomed

Daps
This imo is their gameplan. Theyre shifting to latinos as their go to base. But latinos love voting republican after they get green cards.
Yep.

Latinos are maybe 60/40 Democrat with some variance depending on location, education etc. Problem is you'll never get them to 80/20 or 90/10 like us....so the Dems are chasing a pipe dream.

Daps
Even if you donā€™t want to vote for Biden, show up and vote for other candidates. Write in another name for President if you have to (you voting for Trump fukk you by the way).

We canā€™t let the power of the black voting block fall off.

Let Biden cry about not getting our support but they need to see those numbers at the polls they could have gotten.

We donā€™t want to end up like the young people vote that politicians don't give a fukk about

:mjlol:

they already donā€™t give a fukk about the black vote.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
easy to say its the internet, in particularly social media.

but it i think it speaks to a more troubling issue that is perhaps out of the range of measure on such mediums

Because the self hatred you see displayed by blacks on social media seems to be quite high in comparison to others
Granted my window is limited to thecoli.com

A guy like trump has made no bones about his dislike for blacks and you can see in they way his judges are moving, they are trying to role back everything that has benefited blacks. But you have those pole numbers.

Someone actively trying to destroy you and you are "supporting him"

Thats weird and displays no understanding or sense of surivival.

Where does that come from? I can only presume a lack of esteem and knowledge and comfort in oneself

Give yourself some credit,perhaps you helped open peoples eyes:respect:

:manny:trump is a necessary evil we need as president. I won't vote but I'm hoping we get trump. Teach liberals a lesson

BaggerofTea s.k.a Tea Party Chairman in 2016,vs a wide eyed naive Benefited in 2018

Because hopefully you have been paying attention and can read the tea leaves.
The new political strategy this past decade by republicans has been to gas up and empower white racist,using coded language to cause fear,and inspire them to get black and brown people the fukk out of here,because its us making their lives miserable:martin:
This is their political strategy all over the country,and if you understand this is the strategy what do you think they will continue to do and say to get these white racist passionate enough to go out and vote. I can tell you whatever it is it DEFINITELY won't be good for black people,and will potentially be generation changing. Don't get me wrong democrats might up the anty to show they hate nikkas too,we saw how BIll Clinton and Hillary sold nikkas out.
These people will do whatever it takes to win,I'm not saying vote democrats because they truly care and won't switch up on blacks in a heartbeat.
But it is important to start really impacting these elections locally and national,if only just to make both sides cautious about jumping the shark when it comes to pandering to white hillbilly rural racist idiots.
If a democrat doesn't beat Trump,mark my words the next democratic candidate will be a bigger racist than Trump.
And then what do you think will happen?Republicans will have to give voters an even more racist candidate to try to win the one after that:mjlol:. You'll have a guy "subliminally" suggesting slavery may be a good idea,then denying he/or she meant it like that:troll:,but the hearts of racist would have been won already.

Also not to mention,getting involved politically is more than voting,but its all we have at the moment. Since we are not collectively greasing any palms with campaign contributions. Money+votes play a part in political power,I can't tell you which weighs more heavily to be honest. I would say both weight heavily at different stages.

"Bu bu but voting is all we have:why:"

:scust:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Give yourself some credit,perhaps you helped open peoples eyes:respect:

BaggerofTea s.k.a Tea Party Chairman in 2016,vs a wide eyed naive Benefited

"Bu bu but voting is all we have:why:"

:scust:

And it was tried and clearly did not work if you have two brain cells to rub together to notice

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
ā€œWe need to go out and vote šŸ˜­ā€

1. Who the fukk is ā€œweā€?
2. What the fukk has voting done for us collectively?
:what:

Imagine being this fukking stupid on juneteenth of all days.

No self respecting black person with an education says this with seriousness so I presume you to be a cac or a c00n troll

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
they just want a scapegoat for when this geriatric zombie loses to a retarded criminal

they will ignore how many white women vote for him tho

Exactly.

Nothing is guaranteed and if he wants my vote so bad, throw me a bag ($100k is my starting price). Because these bozos continually pander, promise vaporware and the tangibles NEVER show up

And thatā€™s the price we pay for having our hands out, eyes closed and minds in the lowest common denominator or bird babble and bullshÄ©t while the world shifts all around us. We create this dummy bubble yet are harshly impacted by everything since not a damn thing is in our best interest.

I am all for the process if voting is truly fair, but we have a huge pallet worth of unaddressed shÄ©t in the community and the buck is always passed. Meanwhile itā€™s being passed to a crash out gen that is ill equipped to face whatever the hell the future holds for it.

When there is a true economic base, no interference from CACs, a shift toward building true family structure, ownership and healthy minds/bodies then we can plot our own course.

But for now itā€™s more of the same as it has been since the damn Kennedy era.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Blaming small demo is crazy
On brand for America.

Could it be that this politician is supporting a colonial state actively doing a land grab and slaughtering thousands of people with our tax dollars, thus losing popular support? No its because black people are staying home or voting third party.

Couldn't possibly be that he's ignoring the will of voters in swing states and is making baffling decisions that only benefit military contractors, and real estate trusts. Nope! It's somehow a big mystery why Biden is losing support.

I've said it before and ill say it again: without black people to use as a perennial scapegoat, white people would've destroyed America LONG ago. You take Europeans who had on site beef in their home countries for hundreds of years and then bring them to a new country, you know they'll bring that shyt there. Their plan was to just tell all of them "no. You're no longer Scottish, Irish, German, French, Dutch, Danish. You're American now and you're white. What is white? Well it's not black. That's all you need to know"

And it worked flawlessly and continues to work to the point where a president could confidently say this knowing it wouldnt change anything:

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And it was tried and clearly did not work if you have two brain cells to rub together to notice

I think weve had a breakthrough. So you actually acknowledge the thinking behind #BothSides is sound.

As Arn Anderson once said

"Dont cry about the game plan. The game plan was fine,you just werent the athlete to pull it off"

Black people werent ready back then. Many achilles were torn trying to run off Democratic plantation. You need to admit this time feels different. Democrats need to pony up,make some promises(true or not). Or things could turn into a landslide,compounding L:respect:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I think weve had a breakthrough. So you actually acknowledge the thinking behind #BothSides is sound.

As Arn Anderson once said

"Dont cry about the game plan. The game plan was fine,you just werent the athlete to pull it off"

Black people werent ready back then. Many achilles were torn trying to run off Democratic plantation. You need to admit this time feels different. Democrats need to pony up,make some promises(true or not). Or things could turn into a landslide,compounding L:respect:

you are full of shyt breh

you talk about leaving America while making no such preparations to do so

I dont take you seriously in the slightest

it upsets me that you uses the Killa Cam the gawds imagery in your nonsensical ramblings

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you are full of shyt breh

you talk about leaving America while making no such preparations to do so

I dont take you seriously in the slightest

it upsets me that you uses the Killa Cam the gawds imagery in your nonsensical ramblings

My timeframe has literally been nothing but consistent#BlackFreeAgency2028.

But preperations mean nothing,and what I do means nothing. I may get to the finish line and decide I love Babylon and the European too much to leave. Does that make the fact you need to leave invalid? Didnt think so.

The irony of not taking me seriously based on what I havent done,that has nothing to do with you. Yet you preach to black people to vote for Democrats and take them seriously,despite what they havent done for black people:respect:

And theres little to no evidence they are making preperations:mjlol:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

you mean voters aren't responding to compelling messaging like this? i'm shocked :lupe:

If they donā€™t get the hell outta here with this Indian chick.

You already know she got some TikTok dances on deck if Joe wins again but he canā€™t serve because heā€™s too old for a software update and steps down.