Trump Reportedly Refers To Harris As A 'bytch' In Private

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Peep how he's calling her weak and calling russian and chinese presidents fearless and so on.

Meanwhile trump has created a bigger divisive chaos between americans than any other president has done before. Exactly what russia or china wants America to be, on a brink of civil war like conflict, so they can do their moves after that.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
I'm sure he has, and/or will
Having been exposed to overt racism constantly as a child i can guarantee u the things said behind closed doors about this woman particularly in trumps neck of the cism would make adolf hitler himself stop and take a red facedly nervous look around the room to make sure its only wypipo within earshot.

Its donald trump. She is black, indian, female and better educated than him.

If anything happens to her between now and election day its certain he put the call in.

eta: yall dont understand if he loses to her his father himself will make sure he is banned from every country club they got in hell. To him its a hundred times worse than losing to obama. Its a humbling he can not endure. Im calling it. If she dont lose momentum he is dropping from that race. He is already preparing his juelz as we speak. i promise u. Unless they find a tape of her calling the help racial slurs this orange goomba is not going to let himself take an L to this woman.
He will take his medicine and go to prison before he lets that happen :francis: Mark my words.

Last edited:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Having been exposed to overt racism constantly as a child i can guarantee u the things said behind closed doors about this woman particularly in trumps neck of the cism would make adolf hitler himself stop and take a red facedly nervous look around the room to make sure its only wypipo within earshot.

Its donald trump. She is black, indian, female and better educated than him.

If anything happens to her between now and election day its certain he put the call in.
He famously called Omarossa (spelling?) the N-word just for being a strong-minded woman, and she's largely hated and considered a "c00n," so there ain't no way he hasn't let it fly for Kamala, and Barack, for that matter

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Surprised he didn't say worse.
It's coming. Just wait it out. I plan on puffing a few expensive cigars come election night. Had a busy day planned the day after but I'm thinking I'll skip all that. He is making it waaayyyyy too easy.

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
He famously called Omarossa (spelling?) the N-word just for being a strong-minded woman, and she's largely hated and considered a "c00n," so there ain't no way he hasn't let it fly for Kamala, and Barack, for that matter
Essentially this is all facts. Except i have to respectfully amend the top part for u. He calls her a n-word on the strength of her brown skin and african heritage. The strong minded woman part earns her a b, c, or any other single or combination of nasty he man woman hater slurs after the word. :francis:

Its all purely projection though. His reputation as an ignorant cnut hoar bytch famously precedes him even in that deep unbiased inner voice buried and repressed deep in the psyche of even his most hardcore supporters.

Thats why they go so hard. They shout their lies so loud to drown out that annoying inner voice that torments them with reality.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
This is the same man who said he grabs women by the p*ssy and made fun of crippled people

You're retarded or were in a comma for 9 years if you think this will affect him or his voters
Theres a lot of folks on here living in a bubble. The guy has been deragatory towards cripples and women and have committed felonious acts yet he can still be close or win polls today. nikkas should be nervous this fukker is running again...:francis:

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Peep how he's calling her weak and calling russian and chinese presidents fearless and so on.

Meanwhile trump has created a bigger divisive chaos between americans than any other president has done before. Exactly what russia or china wants America to be, on a brink of civil war like conflict, so they can do their moves after that.
Its almost as though they were in cahoots. A "collusion", if u will. :ohhh: