Donald Trump CANT Read

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
No, how many times do I have to keep repeating myself. Where do that say thats the source lmao

The state the source is the exit poll first than bring up Nate Silver's blog, in reference to that in comparison to the ABC poll they had concluded

I already explained this numerous times

One person can make a blog and claim something without having it sourced from somewhere, he states were the figures come from, the article states where the numbers come from

other polls taken afterwards that reference nate silver state his numbers come from the exit poll

you stated yourself that where he got the numbers

so what are you talking about
Okay, I saw the "no" in your post. Lets just agree to disagree, that fact that we even argued about that link being a source was dumb. I just wanted to correct you on what Trump said and the rally ticket price, both of which you agreed to being wrong about. I wasn't even trying to argue about the figure, I only wanted the source for that figure and you linked the Washington Post which cited that blog that went more into detail about the number. I agreed with the number and even suggested the reason why average was higher than expected. lol Anyways, I'm going to play this CoD campaign, it's currently spiking my CPU usage to 50%. :dead:

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
Stop saying that, thats the probably with nikkaz, if uneducated whites were the only racist it wouldn't be any racism

racism=race system

uneducated whites just cheer on the real white supremacist because they are just happy to be white

the average trump supporter makes around 70,000 a year

He charges people to come to those "rallies" lmao

Remember when he kicked that c00n ass nikka out, he said "you paid 1500 to come here and be a thug"

lmao

keep thinking it's just some broke white trash out here claiming trump
:russ: except i never said those are his ONLY supporters, i said the majority (and he wins them as a group bigly) and you dont have facts to prove me otherwise so you can be frustrated all you want:yeshrug:and i dont necessarily associate poor education with wealth when it pertains to whites cause of generational wealth and a bunch of other bullshyt.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
People actually think this man can't read?
:dead:

They can't be serious :mjlol:
It's 100% serious. You should read the article in The New Yorker that the guy who ghostwrote (technically he is credited as a co-writer but he really wrote the entire thing) Tony Schwartz did. It really reveals a lot about the guy and his "business" deals

Donald Trump’s Ghostwriter Tells All

Btw when people say he can't read, they're not say he can't read rudimentary shyt. But actually shyt that takes a slightly higher level of thinking and understanding. Dude read the script and thought he was supposed to call someone a turkey leg, smh.

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Donald Trump Would Rip Up Documents After Reading Them—White House Aide​

Friday at null

00:34
Donald Trump Calls Jan. 6 Rioters 'Hostages'

By Sean O'Driscoll
Senior Crime and Courts Reporter
FOLLOW

Former President Donald Trump would rip up documents and throw them on the floor after reading them, a former White House valet told the January 6 House committee.

His testimony points to possible document destruction by Trump when he was still president. It is illegal under the Presidential Records Act for a president to destroy official records as the form part of the national archive. Trump is already awaiting trial on charges of hoarding presidential documents at his Mar-a-Lago estate.

In newly released and heavily redacted testimony, the employee told the committee on June 10, 2022, that Trump habitually destroyed documents after reading them. When a committee member asked: "Do you remember the president ever tearing up or destroying documents that he had seen?" the employee replied: "That's typically what he would do once he's finished with a document. He would tear everything, tear newspapers, tear photos."

He added: "He liked to look at pictures and he would just tear it once he's done looking at it and just throw it on the floor."

donald trump vote

Former President Donald Trump arrives to vote in Florida's primary election in Palm Beach, Florida, on March 19. A former White House valet told the January 6 House committee that Trump routinely ripped up photos,... MoreGIORGIO VIERA/GETTY IMAGES

He told the committee that he didn't remember Trump destroying any documents on January 6, 2001, the day Trump supporters invaded the Capitol building.

The employee's testimony gives insight into the Trump presidency. He also testified about Trump's daily habits, Trump's attitude to various White House employees and his actions on January 6, 2001.

He told the committee that he was always concerned when the White House legal counsel would show up at the Oval Office to talk to the president because it always made Trump "frustrated" and "mad."

Other parts of the employee's description have been redacted. Many pages are completely redacted with long black lines while other pages are partially redacted.

His evidence was part of an 18-month investigation by the congressional January 6 committee, which interviewed more than 1,000 witnesses.

The committee's investigation focused on Trump's actions leading up to and during the January 6, 2021, riot at the U.S. Capitol, when a group of his supporters tried to stop Congress from certifying Joe Biden's win in the 2020 presidential election.

The committee's report led Special Counsel Jack Smith to investigate Trump for election interference and he was indicted on four felony counts. Trump has pleaded not guilty to all charges.

Newsweek sought email comment from Trump's attorney on Friday.

Separately, Trump is facing 40 federal charges over allegations he retained classified papers after leaving the White House in January 2021 and then obstructed efforts by the relevant authorities to have them returned.

In August 2022, Trump's Mar-a-Lago private members club was raided by federal agents who recovered large numbers of classified papers. Trump has pleaded not guilty to all charges and strongly denies any wrongdoing.