Does knowing a woman has a roster make you step your game up?

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I just found out a lot these chicks got the herp and burning niggz left and right look that shyt up its bad out here

I had a stretch where multiple women in the talking phase told me they had herpes. These were well to do upstanding career women not randoms. I respected them for telling me but yea nah I couldn’t keep talking to them. But then it made me wonder how many women wouldn’t say anything :francis:

Really changed my mindset I only go raw sometimes now :bryan: jk:whoa:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
During my prime fukkin hoes days, the only chicks i knew had other dukes in the pool, were friends with benefits.
Never asked.

But if i was
Pursuing something real and she comes off with a “im dating” im hitting the eject on that.

You aint treating my time and pockets like a fast food joint.

This what ya youngin allowing these days? Hoes with rosters?

Maybe worst then flying to 3rd world countries to pay for ran through p*ssy.

Nah. Thats worse by far.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I think men inherently understand which women are desirable and being pursued. It's an unsaid thing. The video is corny because no guy wants to hear about your date from last week.
Often it’s just a way to see if you’ll flinch. Are a bytch afraid of competition? Will you be insecure? She might not have been on a date last week at all but just wants to send a Zerg scout out and probe to see your reaction and temperament.

“Am I dealing with a bytch nikka?”

So if she says: “Hey I’m talking to/dating other men” you just say,”cool, that don’t bother me. I’m talking to/dating other women” she’s not going to think you’re a bytch and it shows you truly don’t give a fukk. Because if you show you give a fukk you’ve essentially flinched and she knows you’re a bytch nikka.

Last edited:

stave

Superstar
Daps
Who is this simp coach

The answer is no

bytch you better be about me or I'm fukkin til I find my exit which can come at any point new bytch or not

Competing for hoes that dont even like you enough is insane :mjlol:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Every woman has a roster. Even she's not actively dating them all, she's got at least 2-3 nikkas on deck that she can tap in if need be. Even married women. Now that's not to say women aren't trustworthy...that's more of an indictment on thirsty nikkas.
Why do you scary nikkas stay pushing this lie?

I always quote this “ women under estimate the competition while men over estimate the competition”

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Why do you scary nikkas stay pushing this lie?

I always quote this “ women under estimate the competition while men over estimate the competition”

It's not a lie. It's a reality. There is ALWAYS a dusty nikka that will fall over himself to smash your lady. ALWAYS. That doesn't mean that she's paying it any mind.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Often it’s just a way to see if you’ll flinch. Are a bytch afraid of competition? Will you be insecure? She might not have been on a date last week at all but just wants to send a Zerg scout out and probe to see your reaction and temperament.

“Am I dealing with a bytch nikka?”

So if she says: “Hey I’m talking to/dating other men” you just say,”cool, that don’t bother me. I’m talking to/dating other women she’s not going to think you’re a bytch and it shows you truly don’t give a fukk. Because if you show you give a fukk you’ve essentially flinched and she knows you’re a bytch nikka.

:camby:fukk that she can find another nikka to play games with if she don't want to be serious.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Power exists in three main forms as a man.
Mental
Physical
Financial

If your a dude who has sharpened his sword in all 3 aspects,if a female is dealing with you,her potential roster or talent pool is going to be much slimmer,because the way they are wired,they rarely swim back in brackish water after backstroking in the clear.

Alot of them equate their status in accordance with who they dealing with,so if your a bottom tier ninja then you probably have more to worry about than a dude who moving different than 80 percent of men out here.
i dont think its mental

i call it the three Ss - $$$ (Financial), Social, Strength (Physical/Health)