Does knowing a woman has a roster make you step your game up?

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
you came at me huffin and puffin eager to take shyt out of context, when i basically had to break down that I poste the same thing you said. the only difference is gender. it's giving psycho. there is that a better word?

plus nothing i posted or what the lady in the video posted was giving "whore' energy.... that didn't stop you from jumping out the window for gender war daps

-I don't do gender war nonsense. Men with the same behavior are whores too but this topic isn't about men, it's about women.

-I clarified myself & personally I still think "rotational dating" is playing whore adjacent games. I ain't jumping out a window because I have an opinion & wouldn't waste time with this woman.

Last edited:
Daps
-I don't do gender war nonsense. Men with the same behavior are whores too but this topic isn't about men, it's about women.

-I clarified myself & personally I still think "rotational dating" is playing whore adjacent games. I ain't jumping out a window because I have an opinion & wouldn't waste time with this woman.

i accept your apology.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I'm already on the roster and presumably already getting the cheeks, why the hell would I do more :why:
For what!?
To lock down some chick who's explicitly telling me she's getting ran through :dead:
fukk no, I'm riding that gravy train until another nikka locks it down for a couple months before she hits me with the "hey stranger" text to come smash again

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Just having a fukk relationship with a woman you know has a "roster" is fine i guess, but trying to get into a relationship with her is cuck behavior.

Daps
-You responded & I clarified. So since you're following my lead clarify how you think you got an apology.
you backed down and clarified. actions speak louder than words since a formal apology seems to be too much for you. i can read between the lines lol
but you have a good day sir, i am bored with this now and also have work to do lol

Superstar
Daps
Marriage is basically steering a ship that will never dock

This is true, but it’s up to us if the journey is on one of these:

86ffec8ac5d7ce017f446c1749e7d402.jpg

Or these:

friendship-luxury-vacation-two-happy-260nw-379960108.jpg

:manny:
Honestly the lady in the op kind of has a rusty situation going on, but whatever works for them.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
you backed down and clarified. actions speak louder than words since a formal apology seems to be too much for you. i can read between the lines lol
but you have a good day sir, i am bored with this now and also have work to do lol
-I ain't back down from anything, I clarified cause you missed the point & getting on the same page is how you have a conversation. Still stand on the vid being stupid & whore adjacent.

-You have nothing after trying to throw out incel so you fell back. Enjoy your day.