Does knowing a woman has a roster make you step your game up?

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
I’m not delusional, I know a pretty single woman is dating other men, but there’s a difference between assuming and a girl telling you to make you jealous/step up.

The moment a girl tries to make me jealous I’m out, my ego is too high :yeshrug: plus the funny thing is since you pull back they become even more interested in you

More often than not though they only become more interested because you’re not giving them attention not because they genuinely want to fukk wit you cause if they did you wouldn’t have had to pull back to begin with.

Women like that will give you crumbs of hope and as soon as you’re back in orbit she’ll go right back to flaking, taking hrs to respond, etc,. Seen that shyt play out that way more times than I can count.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
A woman's "roster" is not really the same as a man's roster.

A man is usually regularly fukking or attempting to regularly fukk all the women in his roster.

Women are really only REGULARLY fukking one guy on their roster. The rest are just guys they're stringing along.

Stepping your game up is pointless because she already chose who she wants.

If you're not already the one she fukks on the regular, you're not the one period.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Honestly a woman having a roster means I know I’m getting peace

The better question is do yall nikkas buy random women drinks? Mfs try to tell me about “bar etiquette” but that’s just a way to let women know they can take advantage