Does knowing a woman has a roster make you step your game up?

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
No. The guy who tries the hardest loses. Why try hard for someone your ass don't know? A woman has to prove she is worth being with. She must earn her place, not the other way around. A woman earning her place works out for both parties: 1. women want men that they had to earn and 2. a woman that earns her way treats a man like a king and due to that treatment why would he want any other woman? I've been propositioned by many women since getting with my girl and I tell them no because this woman treats me so well. She earned my loyalty and my love.

A man trying hard to win the competition won't win, guaranteed. She will enjoy the perks he gives her but she's going with the man that has enough confidence that he doesn't think he needs to move the world to impress her. At the end of the day, a man that tries too hard is doing so out of insecurity.

Last edited:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Yeah cause when shorty get pregnant and she not sure who the father was.. cause she was only smashing one dude :comeon:
You missed the word "regularly". I never said she's ONLY smashing one.

The one who she's fukking on the regular is the one she pins the baby on.

And this scenario doesn't happen that often anyway :comeon:

Maruchan

Pro
Daps
I think men inherently understand which women are desirable and being pursued. It's an unsaid thing. The video is corny because no guy wants to hear about your date from last week.
Correct. bytch stfu. We know these bytches whores but she should be an adult and keep that shyt to herself.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Nope. I'm out. Giving myself the:camby:
FACTS..

I got too much self respect and value my life too much to take chances wit unknowns..

These emotional crash out simps are outta control nowadays, ain't no way I'm taking chances being a known "option" for a chick while she parade around town.. I don't play wit my life like that..

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Power exists in three main forms as a man.
Mental
Physical
Financial

If your a dude who has sharpened his sword in all 3 aspects,if a female is dealing with you,her potential roster or talent pool is going to be much slimmer,because the way they are wired,they rarely swim back in brackish water after backstroking in the clear.

Alot of them equate their status in accordance with who they dealing with,so if your a bottom tier ninja then you probably have more to worry about than a dude who moving different than 80 percent of men out here.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
No. Why put in more effort when she is putting in less? A woman with a rotation is a woman you place in the "for fun" category. You don't complain about it, you don't seek to change her ways, you just enjoy yourself while it lasts knowing that it is not going to really go anywhere. Putting extra effort in on a woman like that would be simply simpish.

Last edited: