Does knowing a woman has a roster make you step your game up?

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
A woman's "roster" is not really the same as a man's roster.

A man is usually regularly fukking or attempting to regularly fukk all the women in his roster.

Women are really only REGULARLY fukking one guy on their roster. The rest are just guys they're stringing along.

Stepping your game up is pointless because she already chose who she wants.

If you're not already the one she fukks on the regular, you're not the one period.
Yeah that’s not true fam :russ:
I don’t know why yall don’t think these hoes be fukkin :Kd:
I’ve been apart of rosters knowingly and I just didn’t give a flying fukk
The only rule was no kissing or p*ssy eating on my part
Yall have this weird ideal that women are only loyal to one dude she has in rotation and that’s the farthest from the truth
If yall really sat down and didn’t have judgmental tones or preconceived notions about women
They will tell you everything
And I mean EVERYTHING
Whether you want to hear it or not
That’s how I know yall not in these streets or have ever been
shyt some of yall are cupcakin or married to a chick that’s done a world full of hurt out here but yall not prepared for that illusion of your cinnamon apple being destroyed :dead:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Move on to woman without a roster.

i literally had a girl ask me out once while her boyfriend was standing off to the side like :mjcry:

I told her nah i'm good. :dahell:
All women have a roster and men they list and tier.

So you want a woman that doesn’t have men hollering? Do you know what that really means? :mjlol:

Y’all insecure as shyt. A man that knows he’s that guy don’t care.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
the video specifies "rotational dating" and she even says "were not saying you have to sleep with these guys or give them extra attention"
you all can frame it the way you want, but i don't have an incel based hearing device on so i stand on what i posted.
-I'll clarify if I in case I wasn't clear. I was speaking in general, not directly about the video. That's why I said a roster. Don't know what incels have to do with anything.

-In regards to the video I don't cosign. I tell women like this when we're together we're together & when we're not you're out of sight out of mind. I'd never view a women "rotational dating" as a serious option to step up for. If we we're fukking I wouldn't even stay in her rotation.

Daps
-I'll clarify if I in case I wasn't clear. I was speaking in general, not directly about the video. That's why I said a roster. Don't know what incels have to do with anything.

-In regards to the video I don't cosign. I tell women like this when we're together we're together & when we're not you're out of sight out of mind. I'd never view a women "rotational dating" as a serious option to step up for. If we we're fukking I wouldn't even stay in her rotation.

like i said you may as well just do you, what's mean to be will happen :yeshrug:
idk why you took me saying "do you" as "be a whore" and then you are basically saying you are going to do what you do as well.... that where the incel part comes in :mjlol:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
like i said you may as well just do you, what's mean to be will happen
idk why you took me saying "do you" as "be a whore" and then you are basically saying you are going to do what you do as well.... that where the incel part comes in
-When presented with this topic & a damned if you do/don't scenario that's how it sounds.

-Yeah I'll do the same thing. If she's entertaining other men she ain't taking me seriously so I ain't taking her seriously. I'm only stepping up for the one stepping up for me. Do you even know what an incel is? Nothing I said has incel energy.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Yeah that’s not true fam :russ:
I don’t know why yall don’t think these hoes be fukkin :Kd:
I’ve been apart of rosters knowingly and I just didn’t give a flying fukk
The only rule was no kissing or p*ssy eating on my part
Yall have this weird ideal that women are only loyal to one dude she has in rotation and that’s the farthest from the truth
If yall really sat down and didn’t have judgmental tones or preconceived notions about women
They will tell you everything
And I mean EVERYTHING
Whether you want to hear it or not
That’s how I know yall not in these streets or have ever been
shyt some of yall are cupcakin or married to a chick that’s done a world full of hurt out here but yall not prepared for that illusion of your cinnamon apple being destroyed :dead:

I'm saying that only one guy is getting the p*ssy consistently. I'm not denying that the other guys on the roster hit also (some more than others).

Daps
-When presented with this topic & a damned if you do/don't scenario that's how it sounds.

-Yeah I'll do the same thing. If she's entertaining other men she ain't taking me seriously so I ain't taking her seriously. I'm only stepping up for the one stepping up for me. Do you even know what an incel is? Nothing I said has incel energy.

you came at me huffin and puffin eager to take shyt out of context, when i basically had to break down that I poste the same thing you said. the only difference is gender. it's giving psycho. there is that a better word?

plus nothing i posted or what the lady in the video posted was giving "whore' energy.... that didn't stop you from jumping out the window for gender war daps :dead:

Last edited:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
No. The guy who tries the hardest loses. Why try hard for someone your ass don't know? A woman has to prove she is worth being with. She must earn her place, not the other way around. A woman earning her place works out for both parties: 1. women want men that they had to earn and 2. a woman that earns her way treats a man like a king and due to that treatment why would he want any other woman? I've been propositioned by many women since getting with my girl and I tell them no because this woman treats me so well. She earned my loyalty and my love.

A man trying hard to win the competition won't win, guaranteed. She will enjoy the perks he gives her but she's going with the man that has enough confidence that he doesn't think he needs to move the world to impress her. At the end of the day, a man that tries too hard is doing so out of insecurity.
Gospel bruh :wow: