Does knowing a woman has a roster make you step your game up?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
A woman's "roster" is not really the same as a man's roster.

A man is usually regularly fukking or attempting to regularly fukk all the women in his roster.

Women are really only REGULARLY fukking one guy on their roster. The rest are just guys they're stringing along.

Stepping your game up is pointless because she already chose who she wants.

If you're not already the one she fukks on the regular, you're not the one period.
Yeah cause when shorty get pregnant and she not sure who the father was.. cause she was only smashing one dude :comeon:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
once a women tells or i find out she got a roster i know that PH balance is off the charts and I'm not fukking with her. I just found out a lot these chicks got the herp and burning niggz left and right look that shyt up its bad out here
It’s like 1 in 5 or 1 in 7 people who got type 2 herpes/genital herpes and most don’t have symptoms.

Crazy ouchea. And most people not gon tell you too.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Every woman has a roster. Even she's not actively dating them all, she's got at least 2-3 nikkas on deck that she can tap in if need be. Even married women. Now that's not to say women aren't trustworthy...that's more of an indictment on thirsty nikkas.
Exactly what this breh said! I call them orbiters but there's always a thirsty breh hanging around looking for a chink in the armor where he can get in. It's just a fact of life.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps

A man is usually regularly fukking or attempting to regularly fukk all the women in his roster.

Women are really only REGULARLY fukking one guy on their roster. The rest are just guys they're stringing along.

Stepping your game up is pointless because she already chose who she wants.

If you're not already the one she fukks on the regular, you're not the one period.
Theirs probably the dudes she's seriously interested in and then a previous ex that she hasn't gotten over yet. Everyone else just falls in a pecking order or fills some need that the other 2 dudes are fulfilling for her. It's up to brehs to recognize where you stand and make an exit.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps

Funny I was gonna post the exact same thing, as looking back I noticed this with my sisters and even girls at school.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nope. It means I’m disqualifying myself from the tournament.

:francis:

KillerPups

All Star
Bushed
Daps
:why:huh

If she a 7 or above she can get a roster just walking down the street. Who want a chick who would entertain men like that...?

That's what we used to call a ho.

U wife the one that loyal and block out all the noise