Does knowing a woman has a roster make you step your game up?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
once a women tells or i find out she got a roster i know that PH balance is off the charts and I'm not fukking with her. I just found out a lot these chicks got the herp and burning niggz left and right look that shyt up its bad out here
Any woman that lets you smash raw after a short time knowing her is a wild red flag. I've had women that wanted to go raw within 10 days of knowing them, sh*t made me fall back, I know they got nothing to lose. Had me looking at them like:

:patrice:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
In situations like this, I like to bring up a famous athlete like Lebron James. Would Lebron have to step up if the woman he's dating had a roster? Fuk no. :mjlol:

That's an extreme example, but it still holds true for the average man. If you ain't self improving in physically, mentally, and financially you LOST. You'll have to compete.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
A woman's "roster" is not really the same as a man's roster.

A man is usually regularly fukking or attempting to regularly fukk all the women in his roster.

Women are really only REGULARLY fukking one guy on their roster. The rest are just guys they're stringing along.

Stepping your game up is pointless because she already chose who she wants.

If you're not already the one she fukks on the regular, you're not the one period.
Good post. I definitely agree with the bold.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
you can entertain more than one person without being a whore. no excuse for being an incel
-No you can't. We're talking about maintaining a roster, not just meeting a couple guys & getting to know them. You're an attention whore, a physical whore or both. To the average man a woman with a roster isn't usually worth the time or effort outside of friends with benefits status.

-Incels have no one to blame but themselves. Millionaires are out here paying for p*ssy, these dudes need to get over themselves & do the same.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
It's not a lie. It's a reality. There is ALWAYS a dusty nikka that will fall over himself to smash your lady. ALWAYS. That doesn't mean that she's paying it any mind.
-Do you know the difference between a roster & a random man just being around? If she's not paying him any mind he's not on her roster.

Daps
-No you can't. We're talking about maintaining a roster, not just meeting a couple guys & getting to know them. You're an attention whore, a physical whore or both. To the average man a woman with a roster isn't usually worth the time or effort outside of friends with benefits status.

-Incels have no one to blame but themselves. Millionaires are out here paying for p*ssy, these dudes need to get over themselves & do the same.

the video specifies "rotational dating" and she even says "were not saying you have to sleep with these guys or give them extra attention"
you all can frame it the way you want, but i don't have an incel based hearing device on so i stand on what i posted.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Why would that make you step your game up......

Might make me tag back around every now and then

Men know that women have suitors.....ones that the women take seriously and those that are there to be her unpaid emotional labor and task runners.....

A guy with even the most moderate amount of common sense can tell if he falls into the second category