Does A Woman's Bodycount Affect The Happiness Of Marriage, Expert Says Yes It Does

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Body count doesn't matter.

What matters is being evenly yoked on body count.

If a breh has smashed 8 women, and a broad has smashed 8 dudes....and both have similar levels/quality of relationship experience, they're probably good.

If a dude has smashed 8 broads and a broad has smashed 80 dudes, that life experience difference might be too much. A dude that has fukked a lot of broads can handle an "experienced" woman because they both have explored all that freaky shyt.

Works in reverse too. A dude with 500 bodies is probably gonna get bored of a virgin chick. He might like the ego boost of getting untouched trim but if dude is used to wild shyt, it might be too slow for him.
What if the male is a virgin? I am a virgin so in order to be equally yoked I would need to find a woman who is a virgin ?

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Trying to swallow the fact you’re settling down with an ex ho? :mjgrin:

Been there. :mjcry:

Ouch, lol.

Haha. Naw, she had a kid in high school and never had custody of the kid when they split when the boy was 6.

She just got out of a 7 year marriage to an insecure mexican guy who basically imprisoned her (so her trauma's of being controlled under domestic authoritarian rule for the majority of those 7 years means she still has a lot to unpack, divorce was finalized in March and I met her in June... so you can see that it's still fresh for her).

Funny this thread came up... cuz we finally had the discussion of where we stand (and i fell in love with her).

Said she wasn't able to give me what i deserve, relationship wise, because she's currently working on her.

Man... i was crushed.

Or rather. Am. (She disclosed this last night).

First heartbreak post pandemic. You'd think I'd be too old for this and I should be more cognizant/empathetic of her predicament. But ouch, it still stings heavy. Yellow Hornet sting.

Heartache is like equal housing lenders: doesn't discriminate.

Get friendzoned at 40 years old, frehs (frie

But...

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
To be fair as a white woman she's the only person that can bring up the talking points that she does without being villified and banned by the internet

Any white male or black person would be bushed by now( Andrew Tate, KS)
Are you talking about other white women, a handful of black women and then Brehs? Most bw don’t even follow white women podcasters or YouTubers. Black women also see white women always surrounded by Brehs and a few token bw as a culture vulture and the enemy.

She’s ugly and probably barely pulled white men growing up because of it. Most of her talking points are coming from that lens, her white perspective, or red pill channels. Beckies are the queens of slutting it up so while I agree with her insight in this video, I know part of her POV is her digging at above average white women and pandering to men to get one.

I just don’t see the point in supporting her content by posting it on this site.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjpls:Feels like y’all are trying to low key normalize alt-right white supremacist on this forum
Hey man. Look. I don’t know this lady. If she’s a white supremacist she can go suck on a shotgun. I didn’t know all that shyt when I responded in my first post.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women and men climax differently.

A man has an extreme climax that lasts a certain amount of time, a short time.
A women does not get an extreme climax but it's more mellow and lasts much longer than a man's.
That's why men can leave the bed right away but a woman will want to lie down together, because if she loves the guy she will want to be with him while still climaxing, of course not the same level as when she climaxed climaxed but it's still there.

I wouldn’t say that’s it. But an interesting perspective. Women are vulnerable when pregnant and when having a kid. Her knowing who the father is and also him being worth something in her eyes is important because historically she will be stuck with a life changing obligation and will need someone to help her in her vulnerability. So it would not be beneficial to a woman to sleep around with multiple men, get pregnant, and have zero idea who the father is.

Best believe women love sex. Women have out fukked me multiple times in the last. Wanting to fukk multiple times a day. Wanting to fukk every single day. I’m good a few times a week. But when I hear woman or man saying women have a Tuesday dude, thursday dude, weekend dude, nah. Extremely rare. A woman is getting fukked multiple times a week by the same guy. And that’s just being real.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Ain't this the same woman who claimed that George Washington treated his slaves well :mjlol:

She's not even quoting any studies or science lmao

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
This is bs. A woman who hasn't never really led a single lifestyle will cheat on you. My high school sweetheart was my 1st wife and I was the only man she had ever been with. bytch ended up cheating and tried to come back but I divorced her ass. She tried to blame it on my cheating and that she never got over it which made no sense because I was a kid but after we were married I stayed faithful. She was curious, never had another man before me. Dont wife a girl like that, brehs be wanting virgins until they find put the hard way.
I dont think that has anything to do with being virgins. Young women cheat more than young men in generql.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this convo is too complex and depends on each woman.

There is a type of woman that has a lot of bodies that is able to look at her previous actions and realize why she was doing what she was doing....
...not only is she self aware, she can appreciate a good dude.

These types can be a ride or die for the right man.

As a man it takes experience to be able to decipher who is who.

Yeah, this speaks to the rise of "experts" in relationships that are teaching a lot of people out here to treat relationships and interactions with their preferred sex like a flowchart. It's how we get blanket statements like this. Given, the statement shoots itself some bail by being able to argue that the woman you're talking about is in that 25% of women who don't get divorced, but it really can't be boiled down to simple math, especially since it might not account for people who come to that self awareness in between marriages.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Are you talking about other white women, a handful of black women and then Brehs? Most bw don’t even follow white women podcasters or YouTubers. Black women also see white women always surrounded by Brehs and a few token bw as a culture vulture and the enemy.

She’s ugly and probably barely pulled white men growing up because of it. Most of her talking points are coming from that lens, her white perspective, or red pill channels. Beckies are the queens of slutting it up so while I agree with her insight in this video, I know part of her POV is her digging at above average white women and pandering to men to get one.

I just don’t see the point in supporting her content by posting it on this site.
Ugly white women get fukked and wifed too
Come to the midwest