Does A Woman's Bodycount Affect The Happiness Of Marriage, Expert Says Yes It Does

invalid

Banned
Daps
Where is the evidence, sounds like complete bs imo.

This is the study she is referencing More Sex Partners Before Marriage Doesn’t Necessarily Lead to Divorce
Completely missed the point it seems.

I've seen studies with respect to this..

Divorce rates have fallen for the shrinking percent of American women who marry as virgins,

The conclusion of those studies have shown that for both men and women who enter into a marriage as virgins, tend to have the most happiest marriages and most fulfilling sex lives.

I know it seems archaic in this society but this seems to be the way to go.

NegaDuck

"F*ck Duckberg ho!"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eastside of Duckton
this convo is too complex and depends on each woman.

There is a type of woman that has a lot of bodies that is able to look at her previous actions and realize why she was doing what she was doing....
...not only is she self aware, she can appreciate a good dude.

These types can be a ride or die for the right dude.

As a man it takes experience to be able to decipher who is who.
This

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
Well, a lot of men marry alpha widows since most men aren’t alphas.

A woman can have 3 prior lovers with 1 who really made her ride the emotional roller coaster women crave or she could have had 10 prior lovers, none of whom really connected with her.

So if a woman isn’t a virgin, it’s a 50/50 chance the last dikk is imprinted in her forever.

Just try to be the best man you can.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Can you guys ever just address a topic directly instead of obsessing over the messenger?

Goodness. It’s a sickness on this board.
Source makes a difference. People have biases and motives for taking certain positions. Some people are more credible than others. It's all part of context.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

There is a type of woman that has a lot of bodies that is able to look at her previous actions and realize why she was doing what she was doing....

These types can be a ride or die for the right dude.

There’s truth to this but in my opinion other factors go into it as well besides just body count. Mainly age and kids.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster

These types can be a ride or die for the right man.

Beautiful post man.

This is Ted Talk tier right chea.

Made me reevaluate the woman i'm with. Was really questioning her past and what kind of future we might have. Gotta get past my insecurites and traumas first. But a woman's always gotta prove her worf with me. Only time will tell.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beautiful post man.

This is Ted Talk tier right chea.

Made me reevaluate the woman i'm with. Was really questioning her past and what kind of future we might have. Gotta get past my insecurites and traumas first. But a woman's always gotta prove her worf with me. Only time will tell.

Trying to swallow the fact you’re settling down with an ex ho? :mjgrin:

Been there. :mjcry:

Daps
Not really. It says women with 2 bodies divorce more than 3-9 but over 10 and youre done. Plus it isnt like there arent several studies and meta analysis that report the same findings.
2 bodies = she either wants to sow her oats or had a STRONG connection with her ex and settled for a breh that just ain't hitting right (might also just lack relationship experience).

10+ dudes = might struggle choosing the right men in general...or just prefers to smash different people. Some broads will have a man that is their soul mate but they just like fukking different dudes. Like how a man can love a woman but still have 50-11 side heauxs and not have any feelings for them.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 bodies = she either wants to sow her oats or had a STRONG connection with her ex and settled for a breh that just ain't hitting right (might also just lack relationship experience).

10+ dudes = might struggle choosing the right men in general...or just prefers to smash different people. Some broads will have a man that is their soul mate but they just like fukking different dudes. Like how a man can love a woman but still have 50-11 side heauxs and not have any feelings for them.

This is incredibly rare for a woman that likes variety in who she has sex with. People say women enjoy sex just as much as men, yes, but with one person.