Does A Woman's Bodycount Affect The Happiness Of Marriage, Expert Says Yes It Does

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
This is bs. A woman who hasn't never really led a single lifestyle will cheat on you. My high school sweetheart was my 1st wife and I was the only man she had ever been with. bytch ended up cheating and tried to come back but I divorced her ass. She tried to blame it on my cheating and that she never got over it which made no sense because I was a kid but after we were married I stayed faithful. She was curious, never had another man before me. Dont wife a girl like that, brehs be wanting virgins until they find put the hard way.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is bs. A woman who hasn't never really led a single lifestyle will cheat on you. My high school sweetheart was my 1st wife and I was the only man she had ever been with. bytch ended up cheating and tried to come back but I divorced her ass. She tried to blame it on my cheating and that she never got over it which made no sense because I was a kid but after we were married I stayed faithful. She was curious, never had another man before me. Dont wife a girl like that, brehs be wanting virgins until they find put the hard way.
My very first girl cheated on me. We were high school sweethearts. And I swear to god I’ve never been the same after that. I understand where your ex wife is coming from. You were her first ever, apparently. You shattered her in ways you couldn’t understand and believe.

I’m 99.99% sure if you hadn’t cheat on her, she wouldn’t have stepped out, and y’all would still be happily married today.

Last edited:

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator

this part right here is the reason you don't marry virgins because they will become curious on how other dikk feel like. Real playas know this.

Unless the culture has some form of shaming women from being hoes. get a chick with a little experience to know what they like sexually

Daps
Body count doesn't matter.

What matters is being evenly yoked on body count.

If a breh has smashed 8 women, and a broad has smashed 8 dudes....and both have similar levels/quality of relationship experience, they're probably good.

If a dude has smashed 8 broads and a broad has smashed 80 dudes, that life experience difference might be too much. A dude that has fukked a lot of broads can handle an "experienced" woman because they both have explored all that freaky shyt.

Works in reverse too. A dude with 500 bodies is probably gonna get bored of a virgin chick. He might like the ego boost of getting untouched trim but if dude is used to wild shyt, it might be too slow for him.

Daps
My very first girl cheated on me. We were high school sweethearts. And I swear to god I’ve never been the same after that. I understand where your ex wife is coming from. You were her first ever, apparently. You shattered her in ways you couldn’t understand and believe.

I’m 99.99% sure if you hadn’t cheated on her y’all would still be happily married today.
Truth.

Women never forget shyt. They might let it ride but eventually, they're gonna want payback.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
liberal women and these red pilled women have the SAME LEVEL of annoyance for me….

Similar to how Trumpers and ultra leftist people are equal level of annoying….

This red haired chick is being a leader and running a podcast so she is a feminist in redpill clothing. She should shyt the fukk up and get back to the house instead of trying to be a successful podcaster…

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She said slaves were treated well under George Washington. How can you expect us to take anything she says seriously?

So if someone says something wrong once, you throw out EVERYTHING else they say on default…:patrice:

I can tell why the majority of y’all fail in life. :mjlol: