Does A Woman's Bodycount Affect The Happiness Of Marriage, Expert Says Yes It Does

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why ya’ll keep posting this ugly white girl with the annoying sounding voice?

While I agree with what she’s saying overall, I think @jilla82 made a good point as well.

To be fair as a white woman she's the only person that can bring up the talking points that she does without being villified and banned by the internet

Any white male or black person would be bushed by now( Andrew Tate, KS)

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Pseudo-intellectual vomit with a fake scientific veneer

2nd time I hear miss talk and it's already the 2nd strike (first she was going on about how much a slaver loved his slaves)

Waste of a mic

She is very dumb, and she has a weird racist obsession with black people. She is a trust fund baby that is jumping on the redpill/conservative wave to earn $$$$$

I think deep down she is a closeted femcel that hates men

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
She said slaves were treated well under George Washington. How can you expect us to take anything she says seriously?

On one video she said only 1 percent of white people were slave owners and that the american slave owners were more humane.Any black person that follows and works with her is a dumbass c00n.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
This is incredibly rare for a woman that likes variety in who she has sex with. People say women enjoy sex just as much as men, yes, but with one person.
Women and men climax differently.

A man has an extreme climax that lasts a certain amount of time, a short time.
A women does not get an extreme climax but it's more mellow and lasts much longer than a man's.
That's why men can leave the bed right away but a woman will want to lie down together, because if she loves the guy she will want to be with him while still climaxing, of course not the same level as when she climaxed climaxed but it's still there.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
this part right here is the reason you don't marry virgins because they will become curious on how other dikk feel like. Real playas know this.

Unless the culture has some form of shaming women from being hoes. get a chick with a little experience to know what they like sexually
Yeah I was always confused about that. Brehs claim they want a freak but she also has to have a very low body count. You can't get one without getting some experiences in. I'd rather a woman actually go out and figure out what she truly wants in a partner on all levels. That eliminates most of the questions, comparisons, and doubts once you get into a committed relationship. It's also goofy of a breh to ask a woman what her body count is. As long as nothing truly wild comes to my attention I don't care at all :yeshrug:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
So if someone says something wrong once, you throw out EVERYTHING else they say on default…:patrice:

I can tell why the majority of y’all fail in life. :mjlol:
I don’t even know who this lady is. I just saw what she said and I think people should talk about what she said. Not her being some white lady.
:mjpls:Feels like y’all are trying to low key normalize alt-right white supremacist on this forum