Does A Woman's Bodycount Affect The Happiness Of Marriage, Expert Says Yes It Does

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
She’s not saying anything new or profound.

Men also lose that pair bonding ability after sleeping around too much. Way more than 5 women obviously but it still happens with men too.

Respectfully everyone is different. Not everyone with a high body could is some ice cold player. Some of us just have big hearts and want to share our love with this great big world...there are so many righteous woman out here who deserve passion and lovin :ohlawd:

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
This is bs. A woman who hasn't never really led a single lifestyle will cheat on you. My high school sweetheart was my 1st wife and I was the only man she had ever been with. bytch ended up cheating and tried to come back but I divorced her ass. She tried to blame it on my cheating and that she never got over it which made no sense because I was a kid but after we were married I stayed faithful. She was curious, never had another man before me. Dont wife a girl like that, brehs be wanting virgins until they find put the hard way.
The clip didn’t say anything about cheating though

lib123

All Star
Daps
Body count doesn't matter.

What matters is being evenly yoked on body count.

If a breh has smashed 8 women, and a broad has smashed 8 dudes....and both have similar levels/quality of relationship experience, they're probably good.

If a dude has smashed 8 broads and a broad has smashed 80 dudes, that life experience difference might be too much. A dude that has fukked a lot of broads can handle an "experienced" woman because they both have explored all that freaky shyt.

Works in reverse too. A dude with 500 bodies is probably gonna get bored of a virgin chick. He might like the ego boost of getting untouched trim but if dude is used to wild shyt, it might be too slow for him.

Does that ever work out over the long-term? Even guys with high body counts don't seem to respect their counterparts.