Do you value clingy women over independent women?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
"Clingy" has a negative connotation because it usually refers to someone who is extra with it and causes drama any time you pay attention to anyone or anything other than her. That's no good for anyone obviously. But if I'm choosing between someone who wants to spend a lot of time with me and wants to be the only woman in my life, I'll take that all day over the woman who considers me just one option out of the many things she could choose to do that day because she's sooo busy and important. I like to feel needed and I question whether an independent woman can give that. Not sayin' they can't, just not that confident

this

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea these nikkas is fakin.

You dont want a girl who is in to you and on your dikk? Gimme a girl that is ready and willing to submit.

And yall wonder why hoes be palying games, yall love that shyt

girls play games with guys they're not really feeling like that. i keep telling these lames that. but deep down, i guess they like having their texts ignored. or whatever. they're after the chase...not knowing the thing they're chasing is their own shadows.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
WHY? Why must you talk to each other every-single-day?

Why wouldn't you?

edit: let's clarify "talk" cause I don't want to misinterpret that as communication. Actual TALKING on the phone everyday? Of course I can understand not talking on the phone everyday. As far as communicating daily via a text, email, or maybe a quick phone call? Then yea, I don't get why you WOULD go a day without communicating.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
The perfect answer for any man is we want a woman who is clingy when we want her to be and independent when we want her to be, but such perfection doesnt exist.

I hate both options but i prefer independent if i have to choose, my last girlfriend wanted to speak to me everyday and drove me crazy. Im a loner for the most part because im about my money but i do have my time when i want to be social and have a woman around me, its all about finding a woman that understands my patterns and knows the right amount of communication and space i need.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Get a fine independent dime piece proceed to turn her into a clingy women then you know you've won breh:youngsabo:

after this you can choose to keep her or move on to the next one :manny:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Why wouldn't you?

edit: let's clarify "talk" cause I don't want to misinterpret that as communication. Actual TALKING on the phone everyday? Of course I can understand not talking on the phone everyday. As far as communicating daily via a text, email, or maybe a quick phone call? Then yea, I don't get why you WOULD go a day without communicating.

Do you think it is necessary to maintain your relationship?

If i'm in relationship and i dont hear from my woman an entire day I dont skip a single beat. If we havent talked for 3 to 5 days I may send a text say "hey just thinking about you..blahblahblah" or even call. But I do NOT want that chick who's mind goes into DEFCON 2 mode just because i went 24-48 hours without "checking in".

For example, me and this chick been seeing each other lately:
  • She lives 32 miles from me.
  • She runs her own business.
  • I work long hours in the office and from home.
  • I travel out of the country often for work.

I dont know maybe it's the loner in me. But if i dont hear from my woman for 3 days i dont sweat it. But she's the constant contact type So i go along with it but i often dont answer the phone on purpose because i'm not used to nor do i want the constant contact. I need my space

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
nikkas really in here sayin' they want a "clingy" women just so they won't get cheated on? :usure:

Anyway, thread is nothing but a bunch of dudes making up arbitrary personality associations with the words "clingly" and "independent" in order to justify their stance. :pachaha:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you think it is necessary to maintain your relationship?

If i'm in relationship and i dont hear from my woman an entire day I dont skip a single beat. If we havent talked for 3 to 5 days I may send a text say "hey just thinking about you..blahblahblah" or even call. But I do NOT want that chick who's mind goes into DEFCON 2 mode just because i went 24-48 hours without "checking in".

For example, me and this chick been seeing each other lately:
  • She lives 32 miles from me.
  • She runs her own business.
  • I work long hours in the office and from home.
  • I travel out of the country often for work.

I dont know maybe it's the loner in me. But if i dont hear from my woman for 3 days i dont sweat it. But she's the constant contact type So i go along with it but i often dont answer the phone on purpose because i'm not used to nor do i want the constant contact. I need my space

u do realize ur an idiot right? and that chick ur seeing, u definitely share her. of course the typical wannabe-casanova in u will be like "oh well". but n1gga just go sit in the corner somewhere. u aint impressing anyone with ur "ooo look at me i'm so nonchalant" persona. that chick is probably a whale anyway...which would explain not wanting to talk to her.

dont know a straight man that can be "seeing" a chick he likes and actually go days without talking to her. so if she sends u a good morning, u ignore it cause she sent u the same good morning yesterday? yeah you're so cool buddy.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
I like an Independant "minorly" Clingy chick. Enough for her to handle her own finances and be her own woman, but at the same time she can take it down and appreciate me as a man. And we can have an even "relationship"

If that makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk breh.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Clingy" has a negative connotation because it usually refers to someone who is extra with it and causes drama any time you pay attention to anyone or anything other than her. That's no good for anyone obviously. But if I'm choosing between someone who wants to spend a lot of time with me and wants to be the only woman in my life, I'll take that all day over the woman who considers me just one option out of the many things she could choose to do that day because she's sooo busy and important. I like to feel needed and I question whether an independent woman can give that. Not sayin' they can't, just not that confident

Who says the independent woman doesn't want to be the only one in your life or considers you just an option? She can love you just as much as the clingy girl, the difference is she isn't insecure to the point she needs it validated all the time. She knows you have a job and friends you'd like to hang out with outside of her and she isn't gonna get in the way of that. I love my mom unconditionally, doesn't mean I need to call her multiple times a day and keep track of what she's doing every second.

btw the guy who worries about an independent woman cheating on him is probably the clingy type himself. When you have two independent people who trust each other, its a beautiful thing.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
yall n1ggas are dumb. if u want peace of mind, you better get u a clingy woman. an aloof (independent) chick will most likely cheat on...hell, she probably already is.

u cant be in a romantic relationship and be independent unless u dont have any feelings towards ur partner.

:mindblown:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Who says the independent woman doesn't want to be the only one in your life or considers you just an option? She can love you just as much as the clingy girl, the difference is she isn't insecure to the point she needs it validated all the time. She knows you have a job and friends you'd like to hang out with outside of her and she isn't gonna get in the way of that. I love my mom unconditionally, doesn't mean I need to call her multiple times a day and keep track of what she's doing every second.

btw the guy who worries about an independent woman cheating on him is probably the clingy type himself. When you have two independent people who trust each other, its a beautiful thing.
Yeah I mean I don't disagree in theory, I'd never be with someone who doesn't respect my job or hobbies or relationships with my friends, which is why I made sure to make the distinction in my post between the extreme (which I don't think anyone would choose) and a more reasonable version closer to the middle. I also think, to the extreme on the other side, a woman who is TOO independent is so ambitious and upwardly mobile, she is always looking for opportunities to upgrade. It's only natural to think that attitude extends to the man she's seeing as well. So really there are extremes and in the middle, there's grey area - I'd prefer to operate in the grey area with a woman who wants me to do all the things I enjoy, rarely guilt trips me, but I know deep down she still misses me while I'm doing them :smugfavre: how's that sound?

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:laugh: