Do you value clingy women over independent women?

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
true. but there are different types of "hotness". my argument is, its hard if not impossible to be bothered by the clinginess of a chick u actually like.

what is it to "actually" like a chick.

ok. there are different types of girls that are "hot".

to the average man with no wisdom, a hot chick is a chick who is gorgeous, has a phat ass (for u black guys), or looks like a stick (for u weird white guys).

to me, a hot chick is a chick that has a phat ass, dresses nice, doesn't talk ghetto, is educated (at least a bachlor's degree), has no kids.

so what does that mean.

if im fuccking a chick who just hot, technically, to the outside world that sees me with this chick, they think wow, he's with a hot chick. but to me, her beauty is meaningless if it isn't augmented or supported by something worthwhile. so when i fucck chicks like this "after 3 times", and they start being clingy. i will surely be irritated because again, i dont like them enough. why not? they dont fit the full description i consider to be "hot".

if the chick fits my definition of being hot and is clingy, i might be irritated if she calls metoo much, but its an irritation that will quickly vanish the moment her mouth locks on my nuts.

so, again, its hard/impossible to feel bothered by the clinginess of someone u actually like.

Too much of anything is always a bad thing. The word "clingly" has a negative connotation for a reason.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like only an insecure man wants a clingy chick. Either that or you ain't got shyt else going on in your life if you want your lady being up under your all the time. I don't feel the need to communicate with a broad everyday but once every two days with atleast a text message or email if not a call.

:childplease:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said: Gotta let me miss you sometimes.

I've been a loner all my life. I have many friends but roll alone for the most part. I'm not used to constant contact. My own mother cusses me out every week because i barely call back home. If it's up to me id probably call my family about once a month.
Thats just ME.
Thats what works for ME.
Thats what makes me ME.

Once a month? Shid breh I talk to my fam 5 or 6 times a year at most.

Daps
Reppin
Georgia/From NJ
neither
URL=http://gifsoup.com/view/175203/black-guy-laughing.html]
imager.php
[/URL] GIFSoup
:troll:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
A clingy person is one thing.....

being with someone and it's like raising a child is something altogether different.

How can I respect you as an equal if you expect me to do all your thinking for you?

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
this dumb ass nikka TRUEST must not know the definition of a clingy woman

U gotta be one insecure,lonely,pathetic azz dude to pick a clingy woman over a chick who independent

and by Independent..i mean
-She has a life
-She has hobbies
-She has friends

fukk i look like trying to talk to a bytch everyday?
see her every fukking day?
fukk her everyday?

is she paying me or what?
:what:

Truest sounds like one of them "my girl is my best friend azz nikkas"
ol "dont use that controller,dude..thats my girl's fav controller ass nikkas" :pachaha:

bytches know i dont play that shyt..call/text me once..then wait for my response bebfore u call/text me again..dont text/call me back to back unless its an emergency

I done cut off plenty of hoes for violating this rule

:pacspit:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some people have it backwards. A woman can be independent and in to you. But a clingy broad that is up under you and literally does nothing but wait to kick it, see or talk to you is terrible.

I love independent chick's that are in to me. They go to work and class and then when we do talk we've both generally done so much it's alleviating to know they have a life outside of me.

I guess I gravitate toward independent chick's because if she doesn't do anything other than work or school like hobbies or something I'm turnt off.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
yall n1ggas are dumb. if u want peace of mind, you better get u a clingy woman. an aloof (independent) chick will most likely cheat on...hell, she probably already is.

u cant be in a romantic relationship and be independent unless u dont have any feelings towards ur partner.

I always assumed independent means she takes care of herself financially. Y'all nikkas taking it as she sucking dikks for recreation?

No wonder some of y'all nikkas got so many problems with women.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this dumb ass nikka TRUEST must not know the definition of a clingy woman

U gotta be one insecure,lonely,pathetic azz dude to pick a clingy woman over a chick who independent

and by Independent..i mean
-She has a life
-She has hobbies
-She has friends

fukk i look like trying to talk to a bytch everyday?
see her every fukking day?
fukk her everyday?

is she paying me or what?
:what:

Truest sounds like one of them "my girl is my best friend azz nikkas"
ol "dont use that controller,dude..thats my girl's fav controller ass nikkas" :pachaha:

bytches know i dont play that shyt..call/text me once..then wait for my response bebfore u call/text me again..dont text/call me back to back unless its an emergency

I done cut off plenty of hoes for violating this rule

:pacspit:

look who we got here. mr. casanova. :laugh: bet u think u made sense dont u? fucckin moron :laugh:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no one's referring to overly clingy chicks. its in women's nature to cling on to u if they're really feeling u.

i will say it again. yall n1ggas are dumb as hell. u mad? kill yourself :laugh:

we all know how women like to always do sh1t. if she aint up ur ass trying to do sh1t with u, u can bet ur dumbass she's doing it with another n1gga. thats how u dumbasses catch diseases. walking around talking this nonsense about oooo i'm such player i dont need to be talking to a b1tch every single day. :childplease: yall be the same losers texting a b1tch good morning every single day. gtfoh with that nonsense.

and to that demonic moron, ha. u dont deserve a serious response. just open ur mouth and take this right here :piss:

Daps
yall n1ggas are dumb. if u want peace of mind, you better get u a clingy woman. an aloof (independent) chick will most likely cheat on...hell, she probably already is.

u cant be in a romantic relationship and be independent unless u dont have any feelings towards ur partner.

Aloof = independent? :what:

You've come up with your own definitions for these words.