Do you value clingy women over independent women?

its_normal

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Independent are good for booty call type situations as they know what they are getting into and can be cool with it. Clingy is much better to wife because you know, she acts like a wife is suppose to her husband which is looking to let him lead.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Common sense would dictate that we men should strive to have a relationship with an independent woman with ambition and a career, but that’s rarely the case

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Independent are good for booty call type situations as they know what they are getting into and can be cool with it. Clingy is much better to wife because you know, she acts like a wife is suppose to her husband which is looking to let him lead.

+rep

Don't expect our peers to understand though, our generation is a bunch of metrosexual fassy boys that don't know what it means to be masculine.

How can I respect you as an equal if you expect me to do all your thinking for you?

She aint your god damn equal slim, she's your woman.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
The problem with the comments in this thread is people are considering the extreme side of one of the personalities and only the moderate side of the other...

If we're talking about extreme clinginess vs extreme independence, then I'll take clingy any day. At least i know she won't cheat on me, even if she does irritate me some. If were talking about moderate, then I'll take independent, because there's nothing like having some freedom AND a chick that cares about you

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
It's sounds more like the folks who rather clingy women have insecurity and trust issues. Everyone needs their own time and space. I still lead my relationship to the fullest and I my woman breathe. She has a career and other things she has to tend to and so do I. I have no time to appease the needs and attention of a clingy woman. bytch I got shyt to do. If she cheats it's not the end of the world. Her lost and you keep it moving

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
well you just had one of the most pointless posts ever...guess you in the right place.

Ok...

You don't think it's pointless that people are arguing about two things that have yet to be defined?

What does the Op mean by clingy? Independant?

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
yall n1ggas are dumb. if u want peace of mind, you better get u a clingy woman. an aloof (independent) chick will most likely cheat on...hell, she probably already is.

u cant be in a romantic relationship and be independent unless u dont have any feelings towards ur partner.

this...

concise

Veteran
Daps
Ok...

You don't think it's pointless that people are arguing about two things that have yet to be defined?

Well, it's good for exposing what everyone else defines as "clingy" and "independent". :ld:

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok...

No I thought it was pointless to say what you said without adding anything else to it...

but now that you did, I was trying to stir up conversation for the first instinctual reaction of what the average guy prefers in a woman....whatever their definition of clingy vs independent was just to see which was more appealing to the average man. No matter how I define it, there is still a general consensus as to what is independent, and what is clingy..thats why I didnt elaborate in the first post.

However I meant clingy as in usually high maintenance in reassurance, very sentimental, emotionally driven...

Independent-Not really into sentimental stuff, but loyal, too busy to really fukk other dudes, but knows you are her man, and shes your girl. Is ok with having alone time..

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
yall n1ggas are dumb. if u want peace of mind, you better get u a clingy woman. an aloof (independent) chick will most likely cheat on...hell, she probably already is.

u cant be in a romantic relationship and be independent unless u dont have any feelings towards ur partner.

yea these nikkas is fakin.

You dont want a girl who is in to you and on your dikk? Gimme a girl that is ready and willing to submit.

And yall wonder why hoes be playing games, because yall love that shyt :aicmon: