Do you value clingy women over independent women?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
"Clingy" has a negative connotation because it usually refers to someone who is extra with it and causes drama any time you pay attention to anyone or anything other than her. That's no good for anyone obviously. But if I'm choosing between someone who wants to spend a lot of time with me and wants to be the only woman in my life, I'll take that all day over the woman who considers me just one option out of the many things she could choose to do that day because she's sooo busy and important. I like to feel needed and I question whether an independent woman can give that. Not sayin' they can't, just not that confident

She can. Just that there is a time and place for everything.

If someone wants to get on my nerves all they gotta do is call me every day and watch how i slowly but surely disappear from your life.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease:

I dont need totally independent like we don't communicate at all like some rich couples do. But I need her to have something going for herself like a career that keeps her busy enough so shes not calling me all the damn time. Let me miss you sometimes.

There is absolutely NO reason why people in a relationship MUST speak to each other every gat damn day. NONE!

:what: :laugh: wtf?

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:childplease:

I dont need totally independent like we don't communicate at all like some rich couples do. But I need her to have something going for herself like a career that keeps her busy enough so shes not calling me all the damn time. Let me miss you sometimes.

There is absolutely NO reason why people in a relationship MUST speak to each other every gat damn day. NONE!

:mindblown:

How can u be in a loving relationship with someone AND NOT TALK TO THEM everyday? :wtf:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

:mindblown:

How can u be in a loving relationship with someone AND NOT TALK TO THEM everyday? :wtf:

:what: This constitutes as being clingy now?

FML. I'm just gonna stay single.

Like I said: Gotta let me miss you sometimes.

I've been a loner all my life. I have many friends but roll alone for the most part. I'm not used to constant contact. My own mother cusses me out every week because i barely call back home. If it's up to me id probably call my family about once a month.
Thats just ME.
Thats what works for ME.
Thats what makes me ME.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a lot of cats in here see "clingy" and they immediately think about that whale pasty b1tch who wont leave them alone. the fat b1tch that sounds like she just ran a marathon every time she talks.

but nah, let these same lame ass n1ggas get with a real b1tch with a fat ass, with everything on point, they gon wish she was clingy.

this aint even something to argue about.

if u wanna just fucck, yeah, independent all the way. but u dumb n1ggas better stay the fucck away from an independent chick when it comes to wifing.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Both of them are good in moderation. A clingy woman wants to be under you at all times so u can pretty much keep tabs on her. An independent women is ok cause she's a free thinker and whatnot, but she is more likely to cheat on you in the long run. Because she feels she doesn't need a man to validate her.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
a lot of cats in here see "clingy" and they immediately think about that whale pasty b1tch who wont leave them alone. the fat b1tch that sounds like she just ran a marathon every time she talks.

but nah, let these same lame ass n1ggas get with a real b1tch with a fat ass, with everything on point, they gon wish she was clingy.

this aint even something to argue about.

if u wanna just fucck, yeah, independent all the way. but u dumb n1ggas better stay the fucck away from an independent chick when it comes to wifing.

The hottest girls becomes like every other chick after the third time you smash.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
both extremes are irritating. Having that woman who doesn't really care if you see her but a couple of times a month is someone that doesn't really care for you all that much... Having someone who is super clingy gets extremely agitating when they watch your every move. I prefer a balance.. A woman who wants my attention, but doesn't need it every single minute.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
I prefer a clingy women over independent

At least you know where u stand with a clingy women

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The hottest girls becomes like every other chick after the third time you smash.

true. but there are different types of "hotness". my argument is, its hard if not impossible to be bothered by the clinginess of a chick u actually like.

what is it to "actually" like a chick?

ok. there are different types of girls that are "hot".

to the average man with no wisdom, a hot chick is a chick who is gorgeous, has a phat ass (for u black guys), or looks like a stick (for u weird white guys).

to me, a hot chick is a chick that has a phat ass, dresses nice, doesn't talk ghetto, is educated (at least a bachlor's degree), has no kids.

so what does that mean?

if im fuccking a chick who is just hot, technically, to the outside world that sees me with this chick, they think wow, he's with a hot chick. but to me, her beauty is meaningless if it isn't augmented or supported by something worthwhile. so when i fucck chicks like this "after 3 times", and they start being clingy. i will surely be irritated because again, i dont like them enough. why not? they dont fit the full description i consider to be "hot".

if the chick fits my definition of being hot and is clingy, i might be irritated if she calls metoo much, but its an irritation that will quickly vanish the moment her mouth locks on my nuts.

so, again, its hard/impossible to feel bothered by the clinginess of someone u actually like.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
both extremes are irritating. Having that woman who doesn't really care if you see her but a couple of times a month is someone that doesn't really care for you all that much... Having someone who is super clingy gets extremely agitating when they watch your every move. I prefer a balance.. A woman who wants my attention, but doesn't need it every single minute.

i agree with this.
balance is key. but any man who thinks its normal to go an entire 24 hour without hearing from his significant other...in this day and age, is a fool.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I feel like only an insecure man wants a clingy chick. Either that or you ain't got shyt else going on in your life if you want your lady being up under your all the time. I don't feel the need to communicate with a broad everyday but once every two days with atleast a text message or email if not a call.