Do you value clingy women over independent women?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
its really not black and white. when i answered the question of this thread, i answered it knowing the point of view of those who post on this forum.

on this forum, an independent chick is a chick who refuses to do womanly things for her man. she's the "new age" woman. aint gonn be none of that "whats for dinner, honey" bs with her. shes the type of woman that has the audacity to want her man to cook for her. with an independent woman, roles are reversed. she considers her puccy to be worth more than anything the man has to bring to the table...which is why she thinks its beneath her to do the things the traditional wifey does.

The clingy woman, obviously is the total opposite of this. she's clinging to you, wanting to spend her time with u and she'll do anything to please u.

given these two definitions, only a complete idiot would choose an independent chick. i like my women to be feminine, wanting to do feminine things for her man.

Everything you have typed In this thread screams insecurity.

You might be gay

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
u do realize ur an idiot right? and that chick ur seeing, u definitely share her. of course the typical wannabe-casanova in u will be like "oh well". but n1gga just go sit in the corner somewhere. u aint impressing anyone with ur "ooo look at me i'm so nonchalant" persona. that chick is probably a whale anyway...which would explain not wanting to talk to her.

dont know a straight man that can be "seeing" a chick he likes and actually go days without talking to her. so if she sends u a good morning, u ignore it cause she sent u the same good morning yesterday? yeah you're so cool buddy.
Dudes like you need that constant contact. maybe it's insecurity or you're just a control freak or you just like constant contact. That is YOU.

I DO NOT.

I can think of two women in my past that I truely loved and always looked foward to talking to and being with YET when we were together if we go 3 days with no contact i didnt sweat it at all. It was no big deal.

What I do have a problem with is being ignored. Like once contact is initiated YES i expect a response. If she calls i may not answer the phone but i'll holler at her tomorrow. I had one chick that used to ghost sometimes wher eyou'd ping her for days and wouldnt answer then she would show up days later like nothing hapenned. I deaded that the second time she did it. But i do NOT need the constant contact.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything you have typed In this thread screams insecurity.

You might be gay

are u asking to succk my d1ck, fakkit? is that what ur asking? huh? u wanna suck my d1ck? fagggot? u want that? u do? die fakkit. die fagagagagggOT. fakkits get none of this. :laugh: u mad?

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want a woman that's jealous of me but can keep it under control.. By independent, I assume we're talking about she can go several days or a couple of weeks without hitting you up and just be cool and keep it pushing like nothing happened, she most likely really doesn't care for you at all. She may be friendly, she may chop it up and even do whatever with you, but you're pretty expendable in her mind. When someone REALLY likes you, you're constantly on their mind and when you are away from her for too long, she starts getting that anxious feeling like, "Man where in the world is he at?"

I never trust women that are 'too cool' and just too mellow about me not being around... like I can just go a week without seeing her and it's no huge deal. Women are emotional creatures when it comes down to it and if she is not emotionally affected by my absence, then she probably has other guys she is talking to to keep her so nonchalant. Let's be real. If you have multiple women, then you aren't going to sweat what one is doing, but if you have one woman you are investing everything into and she doesn't hit you up for a week or two without explanation, you're going to sit back and wonder what in the world is going on. When it comes down to it, people really want to be around things they really like.

But when it comes down to it, nobody likes a super-clinger that just literally becomes dependent on your presence every second of the day or she stops functioning... she has to have every second of your time and know your every move. That makes you feel like you are imprisoned... When it comes down to it, balance is the key... I want a woman who can give me a bit of space, but she starts getting real worried if I don't hit her in a couple of days.

:ld:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm a lazy mofo when it comes to relationships so give me the independent woman all day.

Clingy women require too much of my attention and cant make any decisions for themselves. I like a woman that can go 3-5 days without hearing from me and still be cool about it

why in the fukk would i want a three to five day layoff from a chick.
i talked to, for the sole purpose to fukk her everyday.

some of you nikkaz, are cheater swag than a motherfukker and won't admit it.
that is the only way, i can ever fathom some nikka talking about a female that will not give them space.

fukk you want space from some p*ssy for, breh....

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I want a woman that's jealous of me but can keep it under control.. By independent, I assume we're talking about she can go several days or a couple of weeks without hitting you up and just be cool and keep it pushing like nothing happened, she most likely really doesn't care for you at all. She may be friendly, she may chop it up and even do whatever with you, but you're pretty expendable in her mind. When someone REALLY likes you, you're constantly on their mind and when you are away from her for too long, she starts getting that anxious feeling like, "Man where in the world is he at?"

I never trust women that are 'too cool' and just too mellow about me not being around... like I can just go a week without seeing her and it's no huge deal. Women are emotional creatures when it comes down to it and if she is not emotionally affected by my absence, then she probably has other guys she is talking to to keep her so nonchalant. Let's be real. If you have multiple women, then you aren't going to sweat what one is doing, but if you have one woman you are investing everything into and she doesn't hit you up for a week or two without explanation, you're going to sit back and wonder what in the world is going on. When it comes down to it, people really want to be around things they really like.

But when it comes down to it, nobody likes a super-clinger that just literally becomes dependent on your presence every second of the day or she stops functioning... she has to have every second of your time and know your every move. That makes you feel like you are imprisoned... When it comes down to it, balance is the key... I want a woman who can give me a bit of space, but she starts getting real worried if I don't hit her in a couple of days.

prolific posting....

except...
i like clingy women...
i want a woman to call me, when they get the fukk up.
on their lunch break,...whenever they want and need me to fall through.
i want a woman to give me the premium chick service.
from sex, to contact and communication...
fukk all that prostitute sex swag cool shyt.
that far and away bullshyt,.....
is never better than a woman who really is into and knows how to portray and act like they are into you.

art barr

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
nah dude. no need to question it. its a fact. they can't. see, like u said, "clinginess' has a negative connotation. but to who? to idiots. anyone who has an ounce of sense will know that if ur looking for a serious relationship, a clingy woman is ur best bet. this isn't a matter of opinion. its a fuccking fact.

if ur girl's "clinginess" bothers u, then i'm pretty sure u dont like her all that much and she's just something to do till something else better comes along.
I think you are confusing "clingy" with "cares about you"

If a chick's attention needs are getting in the way of your personal time/money, she's clingy. That shyt is too much.

And if you are scared of chicks cheating, dont get in a relationship. A clingy chick can flip and do you dirty, especially if she feels like you aren't giving her the attention she thinks she deserves.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
why in the fukk would i want a three to five day layoff from a chick.
i talked to, for the sole purpose to fukk her everyday.

some of you nikkaz, are cheater swag than a motherfukker and won't admit it.
that is the only way, i can ever fathom some nikka talking about a female that will not give them space.

fukk you want space from some p*ssy for, breh....

art barr
As many of you knw i trave a lot for work and it's all overseas travel so my girl or family not hearing from me for a few days is the norm

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think you are confusing "clingy" with "cares about you"

If a chick's attention needs are getting in the way of your personal time/money, she's clingy. That shyt is too much.

And if you are scared of chicks cheating, dont get in a relationship. A clingy chick can flip and do you dirty, especially if she feels like you aren't giving her the attention she thinks she deserves.

negative. no confusion here. you're being dangerously naive. it is precisely ur type of thinking that many men today follow which is why divorces are happening left and right.

the choice between being "clingy" and "independent" is one not to be taken lightly at all, especially in this day in age.

any woman can do you dirty. but it is the independent ones who like to show they dont need a man that are the most likely to snake you.

when your woman is "clingy" it is because she's really into u. there's a difference between clingy and being psychotic. you need to understand that.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
negative. no confusion here. you're being dangerously naive. it is precisely ur type of thinking that many men today follow which is why divorces are happening left and right.

the choice between being "clingy" and "independent" is one not to be taken lightly at all, especially in this day in age.

any woman can do you dirty. but it is the independent ones who like to show they dont need a man that are the most likely to snake you.

when your woman is "clingy" it is because she's really into u. there's a difference between clingy and being psychotic. you need to understand that.
We are arguing semantics at this point, but pretty much agree. What you call psychotic I call clingy. What I call "emotionally checked out" you call "independent". A chick can be independent (i.e. has her own money + place) but be into a relationship or even clingy. So I don't get why you are so hung up on those words specifically.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I like a woman who wants me but doesn't need me. I guess what I'm saying is I want a balance. I don't like clingy women but I like my woman to open up to me and not feel so distant. Balance. It's just like how women like men who are hard but romantic at the same time. It's all about balance.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
As many of you knw i trave a lot for work and it's all overseas travel so my girl or family not hearing from me for a few days is the norm

when you travel,.....
Are you fukking other females and putting off your girl?

Art Barr