Do you think Microsoft will eventually drop hardware and go 3rd party?

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Oh I’m sorry. I responded and you hate it. Sorry, Xbox doesn’t have to be the most profitable company in the gaming space to be viable.

Y’all stupid.
Twas jokes, you seem kinda aggy today, I'll leave it alone.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I thought the numbers for ps5 looked just as bad, probably propped up by Japan.

This shyt cost too much damn money for a console. Also Covid probably fukked both ps and Xbox bad. I bet they both think this gen is a wash. Just trying to get to the next gen without sinking completely.

Off topic but I was only looking forward to buying 3 games this year and they all on game pass. Probably didn’t even need a damn new laptop. :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I thought the numbers for ps5 looked just as bad, probably propped up by Japan.

This shyt cost too much damn money for a console. Also Covid probably fukked both ps and Xbox bad. I bet they both think this gen is a wash. Just trying to get to the next gen without sinking completely.

PS5 just crossed 40m sold, VGchartz isn’t a good source

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Imagine arguing over console sales :mjlol:

The thread isn’t made to argue over console sales its asking if its worth it for Microsoft to continue making consoles

Everything being argued by @MeachTheMonster is pretty much supporting that idea, they are generating most of their money through other means and losing money on consoles

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
The thread isn’t made to argue over console sales its asking if its worth it for Microsoft to continue making consoles
All i see is console wars in here like every other thread in this forum regardless what the premise of the thread is. :russell:

Microsoft will never stop making consoles. PS is nowhere near that same level of leaving the console industry. Why dont yall stfu and game on what u like to game on instead of worrying about the other side?(not aimed specifically at u)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
All i see is console wars in here like every other thread in this forum regardless what the premise of the thread is. :russell:

Microsoft will never stop making consoles. PS is nowhere near that same level of leaving the console industry. Why dont yall stfu and game on what u like to game on instead of worrying about the other side?(not aimed specifically at u)

I game on everything

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Emphasized: (Not specifically aimed at you)
We’re on a message board, folks is going to talk some shyt.

Do you have this same reaction when they’re discussing nas and jay z in the booth?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Naw, this is poignant conversation the coli needs to have word to @gurf