Do you think Microsoft will eventually drop hardware and go 3rd party?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
We’re on a message board, folks is going to talk some shyt.

Do you have this same reaction when they’re discussing nas and jay z in the booth?
Talking a little shyt here and there and flooding the same constant shyt are two different things my dude. Did i really have to explain this to ya?

I dont post in the booth cuz rap is 99% garabge right now and so are the posters in there.

But i see u the type to post there and TLR so more power to ya

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Talking a little shyt here and there and flooding the same constant shyt are two different things my dude. Did i really have to explain this to ya?

I dont post in the booth cuz rap is 99% garabge right now and so are the posters in there.

But i see u the type to post there and TLR so more power to ya
Not sure if you read the topic, but yea, we were having a civil conversation.

But if you the type to judge folks by what forums they post in, do you.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Hopefully. I'm kinda of worried about them gridlocking another generation of games with their shyt tech.

They didn't adopt Bluray with the 360 and they released an Economy Version piece of junk this generation which developers cater to.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why ignore that they aren’t selling hardware?

Instead you’d rather make ad hominem attacks to protect xbox
There are post from me going back 5 or more years saying that as MS gameplan starts to develop, hardware sales will matter less and less to them. Yes they will matter but it's not going to be the overall metric for success.

Here we are in 2023, and hardware sales aren't their main metric for success

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
There are post from me going back 5 or more years saying that as MS gameplan starts to develop, hardware sales will matter less and less to them. Yes they will matter but it's not going to be the overall metric for success.

So you agree with the premise of the thread then?

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

So they released hardware for nothing over the past 2 gens at some software/publisher play?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This thread is pretty much the ‘rabbit season, duck season’ gag at this point.

We’re all on the same mountaintop shouting ‘console sales don’t matter to Microsoft’ together. Now im asking if its even worth it for Microsoft to continue making gaming consoles and xbox stans are confused.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No I don't agree, MS isn't going 3rd party completely not anytime sooner than playstation would be going 3rd party anyways :manny:

You just said console hardware isn’t a priority for them any more, they just bought the biggest 3rd party publisher for mobile and pc growth which means it will matter even less by next month.

I dont think playstation and xbox have the same idea about selling hardware. It is still very much a focus for Sony

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This thread is pretty much the ‘rabbit season, duck season’ gag at this point.

We’re all on the same mountaintop shouting ‘console sales don’t matter to Microsoft’ together. Now im asking if its even worth it for Microsoft to continue making gaming consoles and xbox stans are confused.

Nah you are doing your fake concern and FUD work as usual, saying hardware sales will matter less to them as their games are on more hardware devices doesn't mean they are going to go 3rd party.

It would be silly for hardware sells to be the main metric of success when you are actively trying to get your games playable on as many platforms as possible.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nah you are doing your fake concern and FUD work as usual, saying hardware sales will matter less to them as their games are on more hardware devices doesn't mean they are going to go 3rd party.

It would be silly for hardware sells to be the main metric of success when you are actively trying to get your games playable on as many platforms as possible.

They would probably have an even better chance to get their services on more platforms by not being a platform holder. Sony and Nintendo 100% will not put gamepass or xcloud services on their platforms if Microsoft still has hardware.

If they were to drop the hardware they could be offer it the same way ubisoft and EA does. To me, it makes all the sense in the world for Microsoft to go the way of Sega if their priority is cloud/gamepass