Do You Respect Women That Have Had Abortions

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
yea, but im sure that you do believe that

anyway, i dont have a problem with this thread. if you believe someone is immoral for having an abortion, thats your problem/standard. however, i cant read threads/facts such as this http://www.the-coli.com/higher-lear...lation-1-21-billion-final-census-reveals.html and cosign that opinion at all. if a girls not ready to have a kid and decides to abort it, id rather her do that than add to the overburdened population of this world.

we have enough kids on this planet to worry about, and when so many of them are living like shyt i'm not about to get on my high horse and pass judgement on anybody

The underlying problem here that demon trash like you fail to accept responsibility for is the culture of irresponsibility surrounding the way sex is treated in this world and in particular america. You treat sex so willy nilly and frivilous and then treat the child the same way when he blesses you with his presence. When and if someone feels your DNA should go forward into the future you will hold that child and he or she will look you in your eye and you will think *wow, how could i have ever thought to abort you*

We dont have enough people in the world. What we have are a small segment of the population that owns too much land and now the world has to die and suffer so they can own land that they do nothing with but bask in their achievements. Be better, friend.

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I knew a junior my freshmen year who got an abortion. I didn't think much of it til she got preg again not long after. Keep them legs closed ho

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
scust

im done here

bye_elephant4.gif
C ya, friend.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are those reasons? Personally, id like to know.

My mom was dating an abusive guy when my brother and I were younger I was like 6 my brother 3, the guy had 4 children and lived with none of the mothers or even paid child support, got my mom pregnant she secretly got an abortion. I don't blame her bc he was abusive, and we ended up moving out and leaving him behind. Although his sons are like my brothers, bc we basically grew up together I can understand why my mom would never want to have a seed by someone who hurt her physically and mentally in front of her kids and his own. Also having a tie with him for the rest of her life bc of a child is something again that I can imagine not being great cause then he'd have an excuse to come by all the time. Plus he's weird as fukk 2 years ago he's friend with this barber in this shop I used to go to and he's telling him how in love he's in with my mom and it was the biggest mistake ever. Keep in mind they broke up when I was 9 I'm 21 now. And the barber he's friends with took a pic of my mom bc she was taking my little brother to get his haircut and sent it to dude. Ofc dude being an idiot told my mom that the barber took a pic of her. Both are weirdos tbh.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
For reasons other than rape. I know very few of us have actually encountered a woman who had an abortion for rape so the question stands.

When you meet a woman and she tells you she had an abortion/abortions do you respect her enough to begin a relationship with and if you do decide to start a relationship with her do you :rudy: at her in the back of your mind thinkin about how she killed her own seed.

I had a friend in the city who was devastated at her choice to abort a baby a few years ago, she was depressed for a very long time, she searched for Christ, gave birth to a beautiful baby girl and seems happy,

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day
It's like women are damned if we do and damned if we don't. If we have the kids we're irresponsible, whores. If we get an abortion, we're selfish, heartless whores.

Ideally, everyone should be sexually responsible... but the reality is that when a two people are sexually irresponsible the WOMAN pays the price.

I think the only way that men have a right to say "I wouldn't date a girl who's had an abortion" is if they've NEVER fukked a girl raw before. It's easy to look down on abortion when youll never experience pregnancy (or a pregnancy scare) firsthand

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I had a friend in the city who was devastated at her choice to abort a baby a few years ago, she was depressed for a very long time, she searched for Christ, gave birth to a beautiful baby girl and seems happy,

Yea, very understandable, friend. She essentially murdered her child, for nothing.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It's like women are damned if we do and damned if we don't. If we have the kids we're irresponsible, whores. If we get an abortion, we're selfish, heartless whores.

Ideally, everyone should be sexually responsible... but the reality is that when a two people are sexually irresponsible the WOMAN pays the price.

I think the only way that men have a right to say "I wouldn't date a girl who's had an abortion" is if they've NEVER fukked a girl raw before. It's easy to look down on abortion when youll never experience pregnancy (or a pregnancy scare) firsthand

By that logic it seems like women should realize they have a greater responsibility with how they carry themselves and who they sleep with to stop their serial killing. If you sleep with men carelessly and wrecklessly yes you are a whore. Hopefully you can make it right by settling down so in the event you're irresponsibility comes back to haunt you, you dont have to become a killer and can raise a child as your behavior showed you were ready to do.

I have a child and helped deliver my baby. Its easier to kill when you cant see your victim vs looking them in the eyes which is why its easier to start wars from a chair in an office. If you abort your child and then the next year have a baby by another man, its disgusting. You killed and murdered selfishly.

Its interesting that you say this because it seems like women have the responsiblity to keep the baby alive but men have expectations of responsiblity when the child is born. You have women telling men to own up to their responsibilities when men refuse to give money to take care of their own child yet, these women have abortions under their belt.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes i respect them cuz i now have a lot less kids to worry about.

thank you for not ruining my life for the sake of one that prolly deserved it :to:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
I respect them for not bringing a child into a horrendously unstable situation or forever attaching themselves to people they know they don't want to be with in the long run. Not to mention the women that really don't want children or aren't ready.

I'd rather that than scores of unwanted, more than likely to be neglected children.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I respect them for not bringing a child into a horrendously unstable situation or forever attaching themselves to people they know they don't want to be with in the long run. Not to mention the women that really don't want children or aren't ready.

I'd rather that than scores of unwanted, more than likely to be neglected children.

Do you wife one though.